Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

whats about SCX10-2 modification

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

whats about SCX10-2 modification

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 04:46 AM
holyhope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats about SCX10-2 modification

Hi to all
I'm new about scaler / crawler world; i own one Tamy CC01 and one Traxxas TRX-4 (and one Traxxas Xmaxx, nut it isn't crawler btw).
Now I'm searching for something competitive for scaler and crawler race and someone advice me to Axial SCX10-II (not the 3 but the old 2 model)

So I'm asking to expert what SCX10-II buy, because I see same inserction of RTR, some only chassis (RBK, Raw Builder Kit) and some other the Deadbolt.... The first info if the RTR version is identical to RBK but with remote and body... because RTR cost about 100$ plus then the RBK, but I have so much other stuff!

And the secondo info is what are the first thinkg that i need to modify before race...

Thanks everyone and have a nice Day
Max
Old 04-02-2024, 11:20 AM
ThurmanMerman'sSherman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A Raw Builder Kit is only going to come with the mechanical components and typically doesn't include any of the electronics like battery, motor, ESC, radio, and receiver (I believe it also doesn't include tires and rims...). This is why it's typically cheaper than the RTR. The RTR or "ready to run" has everything you need usually minus a battery. Hope that helps!