Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

best crawling spot ever

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 09:58 AM
slidewayz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best crawling spot ever

hey 2 days ago me and my cousin were waliking around in the woods and found a CAVE i thought there might be because the woods here in ky have lots of rocks loke boulders 6 feet tall or even bigger i dont want to go down in it by my self but i thought about building a robot i have lots of experince because we have competed in robotic comp. and woon i need any inf i can get i am looking for a trans ger case and the axels i want this thing to be 4x4 i also need any help and info on chassi building thanks agin reply with help asap
Old 03-20-2005, 12:54 PM
Bcamos
My Feedback: (-1)

Default RE: best crawling spot ever

Ok, instead of putting $300-$400 into a robot, get a friend with balls, a baseball bat, and a good flashlight and go down there. If everything's cool, set up some over head lights, stick a sign in the ground that says, "No girls allowed" and have some fun.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:19 PM
slidewayz

lolthat is funny i need some help with the parts though i wanna go down there with one any way i would also like to build a rock crawler for fun too help please
Old 03-20-2005, 03:24 PM
nicholsm04
My Feedback: (-1)

What exactly are you asking for help with?
If youre looking for a good crawler, and not a project, id say get a used tamiya TLT or something.
Im in the process of building mine, they arent any harder than putting together an MT.
Old 03-22-2005, 12:43 AM
WillRRoberts

ORIGINAL: Bcamos

Ok, instead of putting $300-$400 into a robot, get a friend with balls, a baseball bat, and a good flashlight and go down there. If everything's cool, set up some over head lights, stick a sign in the ground that says, "No girls allowed" and have some fun.
Seriously go down in there!!! I sometimes go caving and it is no prob just bring a hunting knife for snakes
Old 03-22-2005, 01:18 AM
ryuhito

Have fun trying to get your radio equipment to function in a cave. I'll bet you're gonna get some serious glitching going on down there. I'm with bcamos, make it a fort. Some girlie magazines, beer, cigarettes. Shoot, I'm almost 30 and it sounds fun to me.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:35 AM
slidewayz

keep on postin