Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Sailboats
Reload this Page >

Maiden Voyage - Seawind 51

Community
Search
Notices
RC Sailboats For all your r/c sailing needs, post here.

Maiden Voyage - Seawind 51

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 05:56 AM
cwazywabbit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maiden Voyage - Seawind 51

Sirs or madams, I must apologize for posting my request for information about sailboats. I just thought this would be a good place to find out how to get started in a unique way. I know my idea was unorthodox but I have limited funds and and excess of sticks, I thought I could build something functional with a little guidance from people who love not only the sport but the actual building of a sailboat as well. Perhaps you all thought I was posting a joke. My original posting was 5/2/06. Again I'm sorry I wasted your time and space and I will find another location for some true samaritan that doesn't mind helping a pre-beginner.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:10 PM
gms0707

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maiden Voyage - Seawind 51

RE to cwazywabbit
You should start a new thread and ask the question again. I am sure many did not see your question because it was mixed in a Seawind thread.

Good lock