Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Nee for a Exp. Builder /Flyer to Build my NIB E-Flite Super Cub 25e ARF In L/Vegas Nv

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Nee for a Exp. Builder /Flyer to Build my NIB E-Flite Super Cub 25e ARF In L/Vegas Nv

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Sea_Planes
My Feedback: (265)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nee for a Exp. Builder /Flyer to Build my NIB E-Flite Super Cub 25e ARF In L/Vegas Nv

Hi Guy's I'm looking for someone with Exp. Builder & Flyer to Build my NIB E-Flite Super Cub 25e ARF for me I don't have time & exp or good health to finish it . I need someone who lives in the Las Vegas Nv Area or withing a 25 mile Radious from Las Vegas Nv area, I do Not want to ship the plane or extras I have for it inc Radio & all the spare parts ect I will drop the Airplane & Extras off at you house , anybody Interested please e-mail me at [email protected] I will pay the builder $125.00 plus I will supply all the parts & Radio a Futaba 7-C 2.4 Radio to buld it for me, e-mail me your e-mail address or call me again I will not Ship to expensive need someone close to Vegas area to build it for me I also belong to the LVRC Club

Thanks Carey aka Sea_Planes
Old 04-08-2014, 05:46 PM
jack steward350
My Feedback: (7)

You could contact a club near you and get some help. The AMA website would have names and contact info for clubs in your area.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Sea_Planes
My Feedback: (265)

Thanks Jack I already am a member of the LVRC Club at Bennet Field Thanks anyway, by the way jack I proably know you from when i was a member of the Anoka County RC Club a few years back i use to live in Fridley Mn also & I also use to go to the Owatona Mn field for there Scale contest years very nice field & club I usually come back to Mn in the sumer time & go out to the Anoka Club once in a while Nice talking to you & thanks again I use to Fish at Clear Lake in Fariboult many many years ago
Carey