Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

JW Sopwith Pup conversion to Camel

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

JW Sopwith Pup conversion to Camel

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2024, 01:33 PM
valleyk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JW Sopwith Pup conversion to Camel

hi, I decided I didn't want to fly another Pub, so when I purchase this JW kit I decided to convert it to a camel. If I can figure out how to post pictures I'll resume this thread.

Last edited by valleyk; 02-09-2024 at 01:41 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Rcflyer140 (02-10-2024)
Old 02-10-2024, 09:28 AM
mgnostic

Received 86 Likes on 74 Posts

Click the "go advanced" button and then use the paperclip icon for "inline attachments" to browse your device for the files. This seems to work when nothing else will for uploading photos. At least with my desktop. As far as a conversion goes, there are some pretty substantial differences between a Pup and a Camel. Although the wings are different, a Sopwith Triplane shares a lot more fuselage structure.
Old 02-10-2024, 02:16 PM
valleyk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mgnostic
Click the "go advanced" button and then use the paperclip icon for "inline attachments" to browse your device for the files. This seems to work when nothing else will for uploading photos. At least with my desktop. As far as a conversion goes, there are some pretty substantial differences between a Pup and a Camel. Although the wings are different, a Sopwith Triplane shares a lot more fuselage structure.
I think it's time to say FU to rcuniverse!