Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Henschel Hs 123 a plans

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Henschel Hs 123 a plans

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:45 AM
red1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Henschel Hs 123 a plans

Hi All,

Plans (1/5 scale) for the Henschel Hs 123 a can be obtained from the following two sources: 1) Uncle Willy - http://www.myunclewillies.com; and 2) Scale Plans and Photo Service - http://www.fly-imaa.org/imaa/IMAAads/pepino/ .

I got the plans via electronic download from Uncle Willy ( 3 p., in both pdf and tiff) in about 1 hour. It took about 1 week to get the print plans (2 p.) from SPPS.

This will make one gorgeous model.

FYI

red 1 (aka Don Borton)
AMA IMAA
WACO Brotherhood #72

Old 12-01-2009, 02:52 PM
frankolin42
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Henschel Hs 123 a plans

I just finished the Uncle Willies, HS-123, and I found it to be quite difficult, compared to Smith, Zerolli, and Meister plans. It was a difficult build for my first scratch build, but all in all it finished nice, wish I could rebuild the landing gear. Robart has a fixed landing gear/strut assy for the Stinson, bi-plane, I'm pretty sure thats what is drawn into the plan. I wish the plan could have been more descriptions, and provide more tips to builder. Please keep me up or R/C Universe up to date on the progress of your Henschel. I used a large bleach bottle bottom, and fiberglass to build the cowl to my airplane, I built it to 1/7 scale as opposed to the original 1/4 scale. thats whats nice about the plans being on CD......well anyway...Good Luck
Old 08-27-2010, 08:47 PM
frankolin42
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Henschel Hs 123 a plans

I'm not AMA, but I am Vatican. Frankolin42 rocks the house, but he still can not fly.........Cheers[&o][:-][X(][][&:][8D]