Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

proctor strutter

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

proctor strutter

Old 05-30-2003, 09:02 PM
jackandmusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default proctor strutter

I am very interested in building the Proctor VK One and a Half Strutter. Does anybody have any experience with it? I'd like to fly it in competition and want to make sure it has scale outline and that suitable refrence material is available for documentation and color. How does it fly? Is it OK in light to moderate winds? Does it fly scale-like? Any advice on the build? Any advice on power? I have an OS 70 Surpass available. Can the structure handle Colortex and paint?
Old 05-30-2003, 10:03 PM
BobS
My Feedback: (3)

Default proctor strutter

Jack,
I have drawn up plans and a model has been built and flown.
It flys great. Its drawn to 1/5 scale. I did it about a year before the Proctor model appeared. (Just my luck) It was drawn from the 3 views in Air Age Scale Aircraft, an Air Age publication that Model Airplane News sells. If interested send me your mail address and I'll send you a small version of the plans.

Bob S

e-mail [email protected]
Old 06-01-2003, 01:48 AM
jackandmusa

Default proctor strutter

Bob

Thanks for the info. I am not a scratch builder and really want to build from a kit. That's why I' interested in finding out if anybody has had any good/bad experiences with the Proctor VK version of the Strutter. Thanks again.