Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

I would like to model a Crestliner 18' aluminum boat but there are no kits that I

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

I would like to model a Crestliner 18' aluminum boat but there are no kits that I

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 02:18 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question I would like to model a Crestliner 18' aluminum boat but there are no kits that I

know of. Here is a photo-shopped concept of a full-size boat with custom paint. I would name my model "Holly Berry" as well. My boat would be an electric, I still would need scale people and dog figures to seat in the boat. Can a Mercury Outboard be had in scale as an electric?

Last edited by [email protected]; 03-05-2016 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:19 AM
mfr02

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Electric outboard motors are available - http://www.cornwallmodelboats.co.uk/...rd_motors.html - but you would need to make your chosen one look like a Mercury. That is modelling. Scale figures are only a google search away, you just need to decide on your scale.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:34 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On second thoughts, I might just stick with some commercially-available kitted scale electric boat like a cabin cruiser or a lobster boat and apply my Holly Berry paint scheme and name to her.