Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

Arkmodel will exhibit in INTERMODELLBAU 2023!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

Arkmodel will exhibit in INTERMODELLBAU 2023!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2023, 10:39 PM
arkmodels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arkmodel will exhibit in INTERMODELLBAU 2023!!!

Hello everyone,

1/48 VIIC

1/96 Ticonderoga CG52

1/96 Arleigh Burke DDG92

1/100 Xiangyanghong

We Arkmodel is going to participate in the exhibition INTERMODELLBAU in Dortmund(April 20-23, 2023) as an exhibitor.
Models(Ship and submarine models) ready for the show are available for pre-order, and if you buy now, you can pick them up at the show.
And we will provide discounts, you can buy the exhibited models at a more favorable price. Some models on the website will be exhibited,
the following is our website:
https://arkmodel-shop.com/
The price will be more favorable than the one on the website, please contact me and tell me the model you are interested in.
Contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +86 17767278592
In addition, I put some photos of the models will participate in the exhibition.
Old 01-11-2023, 09:34 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Seems to me that this is an illegal sales posting in an unauthorized part of the forum. You were fine until you started the sales pitch
Old 01-11-2023, 04:35 PM
arkmodels

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
Seems to me that this is an illegal sales posting in an unauthorized part of the forum. You were fine until you started the sales pitch
Sorry, if this is not allowed, I will delete this thread.
Old 01-11-2023, 06:02 PM
Hydro Junkie

Don't delete the thread, just tone down the sales pitch. You're products look really nice so letting people know about them is fine. Just move the ordering and sales part to the for sale area and all will be good
Old 01-11-2023, 10:02 PM
arkmodels

Sorry, I didn't find anywhere to edit the content my previous post. Do I need to post in Buy&Sell? Next time I will take care not to post sales information here.
Old 01-11-2023, 11:22 PM
Hydro Junkie

Let me show you what I would have done so as to not violate forum rules:
We Arkmodel is going to participate in the exhibition INTERMODELLBAU in Dortmund(April 20-23, 2023) as an exhibitor.
(ADD pictures here as done above)

Models(Ship and submarine models) ready for the show are available for pre-order in the classified area(add link here)

Move the rest to the classified area, add a picture or two and then post the rest, like this:
Models(Ship and submarine models) ready for the show are available for pre-order

If you buy now, you can pick them up at the show.
And we will provide discounts, you can buy the exhibited models at a more favorable price. Some models on the website will be exhibited,
the following is our website:
https://arkmodel-shop.com/
The price will be more favorable than the one on the website, please contact me and tell me the model you are interested in.
Contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +86 17767278592
In addition, I put some photos of the models will participate in the exhibition.

I have no objection to you trying to sell models, just needs to be done in accordance with forum policy

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 01-11-2023 at 11:27 PM.