Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

These need to go...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 08:45 AM
snakestretcher52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default These need to go...

Poverty sale! Ok, I have an HL Tiger 1 (IR version), with 3:1 box, painted, high-grade metal tracks and metal sprockets and idlers. Absolutely stock and unmolested. Also an HL KV-1 with metal tracks, sprockets and idlersand gearbox (BB version). Both are in full working order and with controllers. I painted the sprockets and idlers on the KV to match.
UK buyers only please.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: These need to go...

This sucks because we are losing hobbiests left and right due to the economy. It can be a boon for vultures looking to scarf up any and all items but even my self may need to sell a tank or 2. But I will not sell them to some guy who is going to turn around and make a killing on my hard work. 
 Try to hold onto them. Or at least wait until you are offered a FAIR price.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Eggman1965
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: Panther G

This sucks because we are losing hobbiests left and right due to the economy. It can be aboonfor vultures looking toscarfup any and all items but even my self may need to sell a tank or 2. But I will not sell them to some guy who is going to turnaroundand make a killing on my hard work.
Try to hold onto them. Or at least wait until you are offered a FAIR price.
I know what you mean. I picked up some, DBC/DBU's, metal tracks and some VS tanks from a fellow Tanker fallen on hard times and paid him his asking price. I couldn't help but thinking how I would feel in the same situation, no way could I low ball a guy in dire straights and sleep well at night. I guess that's why I'll never get rich.

Mike

Old 11-21-2010, 03:15 PM
snakestretcher52

Thanks guys. The way I have to approach this is to see them as 'stuff' which can be replaced when things start to look up. Unfortunately I also had to sell a valuable collection of books-all first editions. I took a pretty big hit on those, selling to a dealer.