Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

RC Command

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 07:07 PM
danlrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Command

Any recent contact? News?
Old 11-22-2010, 07:11 PM
The Collector1
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: RC Command

Paypal was also unable to make contact so they issued me a full refund.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Ern

Hate to say it but I had an experience much like many others have had. Items not in stock and awaiting shipment. Bill did offer a refund, but I told him I was in no big hurry and needed the zimmerit kit so opted to wait rather than partially complete the order and pay double shipping getting part of it some place else. After another month, and three unanswered emails requesting a refund I filed a dispute with PayPal.

PayPal advised that it was beyond the 30 or 45 day time limit to dispute the charge, but apparently sent RCCommand a notice that I had filed a complaint. I received an email from RCCommand [a girl but I don't remember her name, stating that she had received the notice from PayPal and would issue the refund. In the email, she also said something to the effect that "Bill hasn't been in much", but that she would pass along the information to him.

I wish I knew what she meant. I hope Bill is OK and would love to know what is going on. He had a great thing going, and I hope things get worked out soon.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:15 PM
milsurp53

The website is still up. Is he still taking peoples money? Very sad.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:20 AM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

No contact to neither the Russians, the US tanker who is owed pretty significant monies, or anyone else at the moment.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:13 AM
B/Man

Another week, another RC Command thread.
It would appear he has all but shut up shop so I would strongly suggest everyone take their business elsewhere until he either gets it together or takes his site off the web. There are plenty of other reputable vendors out there who deserve our business.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:02 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

At this point boys, you have lost all my sympathy if you still forge ahead and order from this vender. We have a rap sheet a mile long now, and no one is defending RCC's business practice any longer. Mato, Welsh Dragon Models, and ETO can supply you with almost everything that RCC command was selling, and you can buy in complete confidence that the item you buy will arrive at your doorstep.

Phil at RC tankwars. com is another source for many items with a good reputation, as well as the AAF museum at Danville..
Old 11-23-2010, 12:46 PM
milsurp53

Makes you wonder how many people not on the Forums, won't have their kids (Dads) tanks under their Christmas trees. I wish there was a way of warning everyone not on the forums.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:12 PM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

Figure for every one on forum, minimum 25 not on forums get hosed, and probably many more than that.