Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

T-35/85 and T-34/76 to sell or trade

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

T-35/85 and T-34/76 to sell or trade

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 08:00 PM
whiteknight1066

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-35/85 and T-34/76 to sell or trade

Well guys, it looks like Ineed to thin the heard a bit here, so I'm looking to get rid of one of my projects. Irecently bought a T-34/85 from Phil along with the parts to fit it with an HL RX-14. Ihaven't touched it yet so the electronics are still in the bag and the tank is on my shelf. That alone would be a cool thing to have, but IALSO have a Trumpeter T-34/76 static display model to drop onto the T-34/85 bottom for a conversion! Yeah, that's right, you CAN has a T-34 in 1:16! It'll take some doing, but the Trumpeter hull drops right into place on the Mato bottom-I gather they're actually made by the same company. The Trumpeter kit is 3/4 built (saving you a GREAT deal of time) to a good qualiy finish, but has yet to have the hulls glued together or the turret completed. All the important parts are there, but a few of the internal detail parts are missing, primarily some PE for machine gun magazine shelves. I REALLY want to make this conversion, but Ialso NEED to thin my heard down, as Isaid, so I'd like to offer this collection to the first person who A) has something of a good reputation here on the boards, and B) offers me $300. I'll handle the shipping if it works out to be less than $20, if it's more I'll let you know and ask for help. This collection would costsomething like$400, so this is a great deal! Ihope Iget to read about it being built here on the boards. If you're interested please do NOTpost here in the thread, please send me a PM. Thanks guys!

Andrew

P.s. I'll also negotiate a trade for a Mato M4 Sherman if you have one that needs a home. Or even just the top deck and turret...

Edit: The tank is WSN, not Mato, and the electronics are RX-18, not RX-14, and are a special electronics set and wireing harness settup made by Phil as a conversion kit. Don't know what Iwas thinking calling it an RX-14...
Old 08-01-2011, 09:24 PM
whiteknight1066

Default RE: T-35/85 and T-34/76 to sell or trade

Oh, and I forgot to mention that this deal includes an idler wheel tensioner/body brace kit.  That might be kind of important
Old 08-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Martellus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The rc t-34/85 is made by WSN, not mato. I dont remember how, but they are grouped with Trumpeter somehow, which explains the perfect fit.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:51 PM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

whiteknight:

If you're willing to part-out the kit, I'd be interested in all the engine components from the static T34 for use as a transport/supply load, and perhaps the PE for the engine deck grille. I'd be tempted to take the RX-18 gear too... if you part it out, and the price is right. Mebbe the tensioner too (already have one T34 that needs to be re-assembled...)
Old 08-02-2011, 06:05 AM
whiteknight1066

Yeah, the top truly is a PERFECT fit-they're obviously made from some of the same kit components. Now, as for parting the kit out-I'm really hesitant to do that. What would most likely happen is that I'd end up with a few useless parts and the basic tank (which is useless to me as-is, Iwant a battler). This would defeat my purpose. However, if someone wanted just the tank, and you, WWM, are interested in the engine and electronics, Ihave someone interested in the top deck and such. So what it comes down to is, if someone makes me an offer for the tank itself (the WSN T-34/85 stock) and possible the electronics, I'll part out the Trumpeter kit (or part out the Trumpeter kit AND the electronics). I'd still prefer to sell it as a package, however, and if it gets parted out I'm going to regretfully withdraw my offer of free shipping-Ihope you understand. Thanks for the interest guys!

Andrew
Old 08-02-2011, 06:07 AM
whiteknight1066

Oh, and by the way Whitewolf, the tracks and road wheels would make good looking loads as well-just have to get some pallettes in 1:16th...
Old 08-02-2011, 08:29 PM
whiteknight1066

Ok, so Idon't seem to have many takers for the complete kit, and I've had people interested in making the trade Iwant and other parts of the T34/76 kit or parts thereof. Therefore Iamend my original offer-IS anyone interested in the T34/85 WSN tank and rear torsion bar set? If so, I'll let it go separate from the other Trumpeter kit, whichlooks like it'llget pieced out. Alternately, I am still interested in letting the whole kit and kaboodle go. Please feel free to make an offer on either the tank with accessories or the whole shebang. Thanks for looking!

Andrew
Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

Andrew:

Just to clarify: The Wasan R/C T-34/85 is the IR one, not the Airsoft one, right? I might want it for spares for mine... and I agree, the track and roadwheels would be good for other loads...

Lemme think on it, and see if anyone wants the Trumpeter.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:27 AM
whiteknight1066

Yeah Whitewolf, this is the WSN IR version. The Trumpeter kit seems to be very popular (in pieces , so no worries there.