Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Chunwai Tanks

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 10:06 PM
yf222000
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chunwai Tanks

Hi guys.
I am totally new to tank, and I am looking for something in the mid range for all metal tanks.
Searching on here showed a few threads in regards to Chunwai. To be honest, I have always
been kinda weary of buying things from the Mainland China (no disrespect intended)
Are they a reputable place to order from, and how is the product quality? Thanks guys.

Best regards.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: Chunwai Tanks

My opinion? I am disappointed in what I have heard from this company. The electronics have had many problems and could be due to the weight of the kit.

I was looking hard and heavy at the M60 but some experts that I asked their advice and they said it was all wrong and after a few comparison photos I was talked out of it. Besides, their electronics didn't impress me either.

Pretty expensive but I'm sure if you throw some money after it you'll get it right.

Buy a Tamiya kit for a much lower price and you will enjoy a very nice, engineered tank kit. Sure, you will need a charger, batteries and a radio set, but it makes the tank even that more fun to operate and enjoy. And even with some change in your pocket compared to the Chunwai.

~ Jeff