Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

RC COMMAND

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 06:27 PM
ARMOR RABBIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC COMMAND

HI every body anybody could tell me if rc command still active .
Old 10-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Pah co chu puk

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts
Default RE: RC COMMAND

No.  Bill went MIA for unknown reasons some time ago.  The website lingers like a ghost.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:34 PM
ARMOR RABBIT

oh well good thing i didnt try to order any thing from him . i got to find a new vendor to order from now .
Old 10-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Green Amphibian

Why not try armorcreations.weebly.com to see what they can do for you. New start up dealer, so drop them an email of what you are looking for. No, I don't work for them and yes. there are plenty of others out there also.

Herman
Old 10-30-2012, 02:38 AM
B/Man

Wow, that takes me back. I haven't seen a new "What's happening with RC Command" thread for years. A while back it seemed like there was a new one every month.

In all seriousness though it's a shame RC Command went belly up. Bill was a great vendor for a while.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm surely pleased that so many fealt that way about Bill. he was like a big brother to moo and i got to try many of his new products. i miss him terribly just as i do Phil. Maybe if fortune smiles on us Bill will be able to rejoin us in the hobby he was passinate about. I prey he hoes. Our domestic sellers are far and few inbetween. i wish i had current contact info for him.
Would there be interest in seeing Bill get back into the hobby. Maybe not as a hich volume but niche supplier. If any one does have contact with him could you pleas PM me. I would really like to just see how he is holding up and if he has plans for the futer. Many of us miss him greatly. Gregg T. Edwardson.
Member in good standing in N.E.A.D.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:28 AM
dash69

I for one would love to see him back. I purchased two tanks and many accessories from him. He had everything I needed. Great all steel 3 to 1 gear boxes etc. Hope he is well.

David
Old 11-05-2012, 11:42 AM
nogoer

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

No. Bill went MIA for unknown reasons some time ago. The website lingers like a ghost.
Those were the days, i built that site for him on a barter deal for tanks and accessories. Bill was the sole reason i got into the hobby. It's funny too cause out of nowhere this past weekend my 7 yr old got an interest in the tanks and we spent all weekend recreating long lost armor battles

I had pretty heavy contact with him for many months as we built the site and kept it updated. All of a sudden he stopped answering my emails and disappeared. I never heard what happened except that he was having an issue with a partner or friend or something. I'm not sure if thats what caused his downfall, but he was an awful nice guy and it was a shame to see him go.