Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Best Airsoft firing tank?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Best Airsoft firing tank?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 05:08 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Best Airsoft firing tank?

No, I haven't jumped ship but I want to know which is the best BB firing tank out of the box? I don't want to modify it but I may later on improve the mechanism or replace it but need the best tank that has the least amount of trouble.

I want to see what all the hype is about (and maybe have some separate fun as well) AND I feel somewhere down the road these WILL become banned and illegal to purchase. Not that a TOY is a threat but I do bet it's a surefire thing they will become extinct.

Thanks for all your input. Maybe it's the PanTiger and I will finally have one? [X(]

~ Jeff
Old 12-23-2012, 05:47 AM
mordock999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Airsoft firing tank?

ORIGINAL: Panther F

I want to see what all the hype is about (and maybe have some separate fun as well) AND I feel somewhere down the road these WILL become banned and illegal to purchase. Not that a TOY is a threat but I do bet it's a surefire thing they will become extinct.

Well, I can't tell You which is the BEST air soft shooting tank, but I have to AGREE with You on the "Banning" part. I mean, all it would take is some kid swallowing those BBs or having theirs eyes put out by an air soft tank, and BOOM: Media, Lawyers, Weeping Parents, and NO MORE Air soft Tanks. Thats what happened to Bucky Balls.....,

~ Jeff
Old 12-23-2012, 09:19 AM
modelbob71

I don't know if they will ever be banned or not (a whole separate issue) but I have three Pz IIIs and they are my most reliable andbest shooters out of my Tigers,Pershings,
KVI, Pz IV, and Panther.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Captain Action

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YES it is the Pan-Tiger, Its the best all round tank !! Get one and come over to the Dark side.We have Chips and Beer !

Or you can do a little moding on your HL gun and put out the eye of a tamiya owner at 80 ft.[8D]
Old 12-23-2012, 02:30 PM
ROLLIN ARMOUR

I have a M41 Bulldog since 2009. All Metal upgrades. Never had problems. Shoots very good with aftermarket BBs. I am looking to sell it to purchase IR tank.