Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Source for Sturmtigers

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Cruiser133

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Source for Sturmtigers

Guys,

Some of you have asked, so here it is. I have been communicating with Toyzcastle.co.uk via facebook and they have relayed to me there are several more Sturmtigers in stock with bad electronics they will sell for a discount. I managed to get mine for $127, shipping will vary by your location, but I only paid $34 to get it here to Ohio. I will warn you, communication can be a bit delayed, but I ordered a JT last month and it was here in under a week. I have not received the Sturm yet, but I only paid for it a few days ago so I will let you guys know how it looks when it gets here. I just received a responce from them this morning that they are now offering an ALLSTEELSTURM, which has me stoked! I will post when I get more info. My advice is to communicate with them via facebook as the email route is hit or miss....I advised them they may be getting some interest from others.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:17 AM
streetsquid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Source for Sturmtigers

Cruiser133,
Thanks man! But you're killin me...........where were these things 3 months ago when I was starting my Sturm project. I've waited almost 5 years to do this build and finally decided I couldnt wait any longer. Obviously the route I chose was the long challenging one, and now of course these become available. One of these would have been perfect because I had Tamiya electronics to drop in it.

Squid
Old 02-23-2013, 08:30 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: Source for Sturmtigers

Trust me, you will have a much better product after you're finished with what you are doing now.

A second one using these will be all about numbers.

~ Jeff