Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

New Mato Metal Stug Ready for production

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

New Mato Metal Stug Ready for production

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 AM
FreakyDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Mato Metal Stug Ready for production

If anybody in North America wants to Pre-order one of these all metal stugs just send me an e-mail to [email protected] and we can work out the delivery. March 27th is the deadline as that is when I send my order in to Mato.

ORIGINAL: MAUS45

Check this out...The photos are larger and you can see more detail. The weld detail can be seen in these photos. Very cool !!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Order-...-/300875764723
Old 03-21-2013, 03:16 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mato is quite happy to work with individuals who want to supply info on a particular tank or help out in research. They do this with a lot of different people. People may not be aware of this but Mato and Phil had a special relationship, and Mato supplied Phil with all his tanks. The only time Mato has officially responded to an RCU post was when Phil died. They are very much in tune with this hobby. I know some guys have had issues, but when you are selling tanks at the scale Mato is, it is really hard to please everyone all the time especially when you start talking about mailing big packages across the country. This leaves room for small operators to cater to people on an individual basis.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:38 PM
FreakyDude

well I have to say Mato is one of my better vendors. Always good shipping and great customer service.
Just to be clear I am not talking about Mato Mart, I am talking about Mato
Old 03-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Onondaga

Is it just me or has Mato's site been hacked??
Old 03-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Buckeye36
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, the have been hacked.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:45 PM
HAL_HUSKER

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: YHR

Mato is quite happy to work with individuals who want to supply info on a particular tank or help out in research. They do this with a lot of different people. People may not be aware of this but Mato and Phil had a special relationship, and Mato supplied Phil with all his tanks. The only time Mato has officially responded to an RCU post was when Phil died. They are very much in tune with this hobby. I know some guys have had issues, but when you are selling tanks at the scale Mato is, it is really hard to please everyone all the time especially when you start talking about mailing big packages across the country. This leaves room for small operators to cater to people on an individual basis.
+1 to what Dan says.
MATOis very helpful and customer oriented. They respond quickly and have a very good hand of support.