Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

New members pulling up (old out-dated posts)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

New members pulling up (old out-dated posts)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 12:56 AM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New members pulling up (old out-dated posts)

I see a few new members pulling up posts that are (5 + years old ) seeking info or trying to use these old posts to sell a tank.

Not the way to get info here on the forum.What one my not think about is a lot of the people posting in those old posts are no longer even on this forum now.

If you have a question...........Post your question here and you will find people who will try to answer ......

(Note) I have had several emails sent to me (not sure how they got my personel email address) asking for information on or about tanks. ??
If they had been a known member to me i would have replyed....If you are a very new member here unknown to me you will most likely not get a reply.

I will answer any PM sent through the RCU system from any member........That is the proper way to do things.A PM also shows up in my email so even though i may not log in i still know one is there to be viewed.........

BIGMIG