Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Panzermodellbau Hermann INSOLVENT

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Panzermodellbau Hermann INSOLVENT

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 08:26 AM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Tanks of America
It is all right Jerry,
lets calm down
Agreed.

Jerry
Old 02-20-2014, 09:29 AM
tomhugill

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Is it me or does big tanks of America sound more and more like one of those bots that spurts out nonesense that revolves around a persons name?!
Old 02-20-2014, 10:27 AM
lposter

Received 151 Likes on 87 Posts

I was assuming that repetition of the name and address
was to ensure that a google search for example
Would have a high chance of ending up on this thread.

Maybe im just a cynic.

P
Old 02-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Big Tanks of America

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Short update to all concerned:

The States Attorney in Hildesheim, Germany is going to charge
Nils Hermann Panzermodellbau, Am Anger 2, Alfeld, Germany

and prosecute for FRAUD .

Now what does that mean?
I guess there is reasonable doubt that Nils Hermann Panzermodellbau, Am Anger 2, Alfeld, Germany did conduct business within lawful means.
And this is an unbiased source I guess. The court in his hometown is now thinking about starting the main proceedings.

Other than that, Nils Hermann Panzermodellbau, Am Anger 2, Alfeld, Germany is continuing business as usual !
Old 02-20-2014, 01:07 PM
tomhugill

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Could a mod lock this. In the uk commenting on something like this which will be going to court in an open public forum would definitely be frowned upon
Old 02-20-2014, 01:15 PM
no12skyline

BToA, based on what you're sharing here, are you implying that any potential claimants of dues collected by you, on behalf of Panzermodellbau, should be directed to them, since it appears you are claiming victim as well?
Old 02-20-2014, 01:19 PM
lposter

A number of German firums are also or have closed threads
on this topic.

And they were less. . . . . .vibrant . . . . .than this one.
P
Old 02-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Big Tanks of America

I think it is a very important role of a forum to inform about the good, the bad and the ugly. Of course there are many not involved in any way and they might even be irritated by the facts stated.
But in the same way people are happy and praise a supplier or brand I think we should be able to mention the ugly.
In another forum they talk about the fraud committed by Steel Dragons from Florida and the victims got a lot of empathy and support while stating facts as I do.
Here are many different cultures and characters on this forum and there will always be someone who is not happy about something.
Be more tolerant for the value of the information.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:28 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok guys, just because some members say that this thread needs to be closed doesn't mean I'm going to close it down. I would need to see a real reason for closing a thread down before I am going to shut down a thread. But if what is going here is actually happening and a company is defrauding their customers then I am more likely going to leave this thread open in order for people to be made aware of a possible situation where they may be ripped off. And unless somebody can show me a different reason why I shouldn't leave this thread open I'm not going to close it.

Ken
Old 02-20-2014, 09:56 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have no problem with the sharing of information , it is the personal insults I find offensive. If the facts can be presented in a professional manner, they are a service to all.

I have always thought this to be one of the very best forums, and moderators are seldom called on upon. I trust your judgment in this manner. I am an adult and can choose what I want to read on a forum whether it is moderated or not. In this case I will choose to read something else.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:43 PM
lposter

The provision of information regarding a supplier is to be welcomed and is entirely healthy.

What is less healthy is the possibility that one retailer of a product would use these forums to wage a campaign against another. That is not healthy or even desireable.

Some of the posts in this thread appear only to serve the purpose of ensuring that the name and address and businessname (ie. all the searchable terms for that supplier) feature in association with negative comments, assertions, accusations and material (not a jot of which has been proven in a court).

When it is considered that the same posts in this thread that appear to be part of a campaign conducted against the accused retailer have been posted by a retailer who also engaged in an active and well known campaign against another supplier of the same type of products...... then perhaps a warning light should have popped on.

Information exchange is OK, malicious campaigns against what are in effect competitors of the individual conducting the campaigns are surely not OK.....

p
Old 02-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Big Tanks of America

You miss the point here, Nils Hermann WAS our OEM manufacturer and supplier ! NOT a competitor .
And I assume that none or 99.99% of all statements here or made in any forum around the world are not proven by a court.
That is not a requirement to post in a forum.
Just be patient, the courthouse will do its work soon.
I have no doubts that any fraudulent activity will be revealed in court.
And I would prefer to stay on topic here with the postings and not deflect or hijack for anything else.
That would be very kind of you guys.

Remember, there are longer rants out there that are more emotional and fictitious just because a retailer did not answer a customers email for a week !
I try to stick to the facts that I know of !

Originally Posted by lposter
The provision of information regarding a supplier is to be welcomed and is entirely healthy.

What is less healthy is the possibility that one retailer of a product would use these forums to wage a campaign against another. That is not healthy or even desireable.

Some of the posts in this thread appear only to serve the purpose of ensuring that the name and address and businessname (ie. all the searchable terms for that supplier) feature in association with negative comments, assertions, accusations and material (not a jot of which has been proven in a court).

When it is considered that the same posts in this thread that appear to be part of a campaign conducted against the accused retailer have been posted by a retailer who also engaged in an active and well known campaign against another supplier of the same type of products...... then perhaps a warning light should have popped on.

Information exchange is OK, malicious campaigns against what are in effect competitors of the individual conducting the campaigns are surely not OK.....

p
Old 02-21-2014, 10:16 AM
lposter

Well I suppose the court case will be interesting.

Because if he is found innocent, you have slandered him.

Because this forum is a public arena.

And he could pursue you in the courts.

Its often prudent just to keep your mouth shut.

P
Old 02-21-2014, 10:26 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by YHR
I have no problem with the sharing of information , it is the personal insults I find offensive. If the facts can be presented in a professional manner, they are a service to all.

I have always thought this to be one of the very best forums, and moderators are seldom called on upon. I trust your judgment in this manner. I am an adult and can choose what I want to read on a forum whether it is moderated or not. In this case I will choose to read something else.
I totally see what you are going with here, but here's how I see it. I have been moderating and the Forum Manager (which means I am and Administrator and the #2 man at RCU) for going on 10 years now and I've seen things like this go down before. I understand that you feel like some may be mudslinging and that it might not be good for the hobby. But the way I look at it there are two possible outcomes right now. First, if this company is going under and is taking people's money the the people in this hobby need to know about in order to avoid this company. And second, if the other company slinging "poo" is involved in the whole ordeal then they will wind up just making themselves looking bad as well. Either way the hobby community is winds up being served and taken care of, and that is the entire purpose of RCU. As long as our members are informed of bad situations then we have done our job here, and that is why I am going to leave this thread open for now.

Ken
Old 02-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts

Well for my part I'm regretful that I lowered myself to contribute to the aptly put vibrant nature of this thread. I will refrain from further play
and allow others' comments to stand or fail on the own merit.

Jerry