Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

We gotta beg these guys to scale-up their catalog... to 1/16!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

We gotta beg these guys to scale-up their catalog... to 1/16!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 01:30 AM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We gotta beg these guys to scale-up their catalog... to 1/16!

Guys & Gals, yea, not dead yet (unless I've managed to communicate from the Great Beyond...)

All kidding aside, we need to beg these guys to begin making stuff for our tanks... WHY? Well, go look at their 1/35 catalogue yourself. I was drooling, and I'm not a 1/35 builder...

http://www.live-resin.com/

Yea, that sole 1/16 scale offering is a bit of a put-off... but if we all e-mail 'em, and invite them to various sites we are active in, mebbe we can show them that we spend considerable amounts... and it may well be worth their effort.

Whoops, someone invite them over here, I sent them to the AAF Tank Museum site, but dinna mention here... (Bad Woofie, no bizkit for you!)

I just hope I'm about to see some gorgeous weapons additions to our models from them...

WhiteWolf
distracted because of a sick kitty-cat (Siamese, not Leopard, Panther or Tiger, sorry...)
Old 10-10-2013, 02:11 AM
jarndice

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

WWM, You are so right, unbelievable detail, hard to believe it is 1/35, like you I drool at the thought of what these people could do in 1/16. please let them do it soon. shaun
Old 10-10-2013, 05:35 AM
MAUS45

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Wow!!! The detail is ridiculous!!! We can only hope they will expand into 1/16 scale.