Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

New VS Tank Tiger 1 Muzzle Up/Down Stuck, Help?!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

New VS Tank Tiger 1 Muzzle Up/Down Stuck, Help?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 08:34 PM
nuggler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New VS Tank Tiger 1 Muzzle Up/Down Stuck, Help?!

So I just unboxed a new VS Tank Tiger I and everything works fine with the exception of the muzzle which will not go up and down, it seems to try but then it gets stuck and sometimes goes back in the other direction if I keep holding either up or down. I can help it along by applying a little bit of pressure but it will only travel a couple of mm before it gives up and starts going in the other direction. It just doesn't seem right at all... has anybody ever had this happen and is it an easy fix?

I sent an email to VS Tank support, but I have no idea how helpful they will be. Obviously there is a defect with this thing as it is brand new, seems like the gearbox for the gun muzzle is just messed up is there any chance they will just send me a new part (hopefully not too much complicated surgery required...). Maybe someone will just tell me to just force it a bit past whatever it is bound up on inside and problem will be solved... not something I want to do just guessing though.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:33 PM
LosTxSouL94

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure with VS tanks, so I'm more than likely talking out my bum, but does it say it's supposed to move up when the stick is up and vice versa?

If not, it's not (possibly) a defect as 1/16 Heng Long tanks use a system that cycles through the barrel rotation while holding down the stick.