Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

You have to watch this.

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 04:01 AM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default You have to watch this.

It's one of my son's favorite Anime shows and you have to appreciate all they put into it.

I admit I don't understand how something like this makes on broadcast TV (in Japan) and is hugely popular, since I can't figure out their target audience.

But where else will you find teenage girls discussing Christie suspension while fighting a Karl Morser?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HhvJSsaVoo
Old 06-10-2016, 04:43 AM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, it's pretty fantastic. Think you can get the action figures somewhere and I've seen a couple 1/16 r/c conversions done to look like the variants from the show. Is there a seasonal story line or just episode to episode? And don't tell us your not watching it with your son Jeff!!
Old 06-10-2016, 04:54 AM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBennyB
Yea, it's pretty fantastic. Think you can get the action figures somewhere and I've seen a couple 1/16 r/c conversions done to look like the variants from the show. Is there a seasonal story line or just episode to episode? And don't tell us your not watching it with your son Jeff!!
The way I understand it, they live on an aircraft carrier (?????) and go to school that has 'tankery'.

Their school fights other schools (US, Russia, etc) in battles. The stuff I've seen goes into incredible detail, including things like reading the Tigerfibel and actual Tamiya kits on the shelves of stores when they shop for tank parts. They discuss different forms of battle, etc.

My son and I have our two Russian tanks set up from the Prada school to use in NEAD battles, but there hasn't been on in years.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	m7.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	2167135   Click image for larger version

Name:	m10.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	2167136  
Old 06-10-2016, 03:02 PM
MAUS45

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Girls undt Panzers Rocks!!! There is a full length move that has come out recently. 2 hours long!!!

Thanks for sharing Jeff!!!
Old 06-11-2016, 10:57 AM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All kinds of cool stuff even on U.S. ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Figma-Vehicl...sAAOSwVcFXOorn
Old 06-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Buggman60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Ausf thanks for the heads up. I bought my granddaughter two 1/24 scale tanks which we play with together but I'm not sure that she's really into it. I can't wait to show her this! Besides that, I think I might be hooked myself. Thanks again!