Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Armortek

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 03:35 AM
Merlin88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Armortek

Good morning, so yesterday while surfing around I decided to checkout the Armortek site, and found that they are releasing a limited addition Panther A. I wish I had the money to purchase, but my wife might have a problem with it. She doesn't like the 16th scale tanks, so I know she would flip out If I got a 1/6th scale tank. Maybe one day.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:02 AM
rivetcounter

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What I do is put a small amount of cash to one side as often as I can in an account I don’t use on a day to day basis then one day you will have enough to buy whatever you want, my wife also refuses to understand why I like building 1/6 scale models but I must understand why she has to buy at least 8 pairs of shoes per year not to mention all the makeup she goes through, have you seen the cost of that stuff then there is the never ending clothes bill add this up per year and my wife buys at least x2 Armortek’s,
Old 06-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

My trick is to funnel off as much as I can per week without being noticed by the gf into my PayPal account. Then when I find something nice I pay with mostly PP funds and only a bit from the account if possible. Then I show her the item online and how much of a "deal" I got It helps since I'm in the business and can pass it off as a dealer to dealer discount though.
Also, it helps if you have a friend or place you can store your stuff without her seeing it all too. I store a lot of my RC in the garage under stuff or at work and try to swap a few at a time so she doesnt notice. Luckily my gf has no clue the difference between a P3 and KT so I'm all good haha.