Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Where Can I Find....?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 09:04 PM
Buggman60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where Can I Find....?

Hey guys. I'm almost ready to get started on my HL Sherman and I almost have all the items I plan to use. I don't plan on starting until I have all the components that I plan to add. I want to add some cages around the turret for sandbags but I can't find the resin sheets that I will use to make the bracketing. The other item I'm looking for is scale wood boards for the sides of the lower hull. If anyone knows of a website where I can purchase these items I would really appreciate it if you would pass that info on to me. Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:19 PM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

Local hobby shops can be a source of scale wood, especially one that sells wood ship models. Also, doll house accessories will include scale wood etc. and are a source for windows and doors for scale buildings.

You will need styrene plastic strips for the framework, Evergreen is a source for them, again many hobby shops will have Evergreen in many different sizes. You will use the same glue you use for plastic models for Evergreen strips.
Old 12-25-2016, 10:55 AM
Buggman60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks sevoblast for the info. I'll get on that ASAP. Oh......and Merry Christmas to you brother.