Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

etoarmour sight

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 01:25 AM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts
Default etoarmour sight

Gentlemen, the eto site is down at the moment. This has been a three day problem so far but my hacker is working on the problem. I expect things to be back to normal in another day or so and I apologize for any inconvenience. There will also be some changes in site hosting and in the site itself when all is up to speed.

Last edited by sevoblast; 01-12-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:13 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

I'm sorry if this is nitpicking but can you please call it a site, not a sight.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:27 AM
sevoblast

Fixed.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:46 AM
sevoblast

After a week of hard work by my hacker the web sight is finally up and running. We had to switch to the old name, etoarmor.com, so use this for the time being. In the next couple days both etoarmor.com and etoarmour.com will lead you to the new sight.

The web sight is all new and much easier to navigate and place your orders on. The old sight has been trouble off and on for 5 years. Server would make an upgrade to the net protocol and not bother to inform me or my guru. Those days are gone with a new server who seems to know what they are doing.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:29 PM
sevoblast

All is good with the new sight. Both etoarmor.com and etoarmour.com will take you to the site. Over the next couple days I'll be rummaging through the new system to make sure all is good but at this time all systems are working properly.