Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

i6 & i10 Self Centering Kits

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

i6 & i10 Self Centering Kits

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts
Default i6 & i10 Self Centering Kits

As soon as Ian gets the new IBU rvc units in I'll be placing an order, and I'm also going to pick up some of the self centering kits for the i6 and i10 radios. I'm thinking I'll order some extra self centering kits and make them available to my buddies here in the states, so they can save on shipping. I'll sell them for the same price I pay for them, and the only shipping you'll pay is from me to you, and I think I can send them just about anywhere with a zip code in a padded mailer for two or three bucks.

So is anyone interested in that? If you post here I can get an idea of how many to order. I want three for myself, but I can order up to ten if enough guys need them. We might even get a discount for that many, and if so I'll pass the savings along. I ain't tryin' to make a profit, just help some guys out if they're interested.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Cruiser133

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I appreciate you doing this for the members Gary.
Old 04-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

OK, I picked up a couple extra self center kits (one's already gone), and I got a chance to do a video on how easy it is to install. I also got a couple extra for the Flysky 6 channel (Hobby King T6) and I even have one for the 9X (not the 9XR Pro). Next I want to try the new RVC. I didn't buy any extras on those, but I'll surely be buying more so if anyone needs one we can investigate any options for saving on shipping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxSoGHRH45k