Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Taigen Support AFK until 4/25! Read inside please for details!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Taigen Support AFK until 4/25! Read inside please for details!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Taigen Support AFK until 4/25! Read inside please for details!

Hey tankers!
Wow I just realized that might have been some clickbait lol. Anyways, the bossman and I are heading to China for a few weeks and I just wanted you guys to know advanced tech support will be a bit delayed while we are gone. I'll still have two techs here but anything too much for them will take me a bit to respond to as I'm on a 12 hour delay, working, and will have horrible internet access most of the time as well. Sales, our quick shipping, and most questions will still be answered asap, just wanted to let you guys know what is going on.
I'll be bringing back with me a bunch of news and more! I should also have a Leopard when I come back, a big parts order is scheduled to arrive while I'm gone, and a big container is scheduled for next month. Chinese New Year got us a bit behind but everything will be rolling again soon and more orders than ever actually! I will still be answering my emails, just try to go easy on me guys haha!
Old 04-10-2018, 07:47 AM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

Just remember to take cheap devices with you when you travel to china and trash them when you return. Just connecting anything to the internet over there will load it with lots of bad stuff. You dont want to bring that back with you.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Imex-Erik

I flash a custom a custom ROM on my phone before and after my trip Nothing survives a full wipe. I also run VPNs and more even here in the US, any other place is no different. I also have international free unlimited data, I don't connect to WiFi anything. However there are little things that are way more important (like TP!) in my opinion lol. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for Sherman news too ok?
Old 04-10-2018, 08:40 AM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

Old 04-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by RichJohnson
I'm the guy everyone here at the office gives their phone to after they buy a new one Unlock the bootloader, new ROM, root it, add host file blocking, and all is well for Android phones, though I really hate they are locking the phones down more and more. The exploits are getting harder and harder and some phones just aren't unlockable unless you purchase the international version outright. I have been with Android since 1.5
Old 04-11-2018, 06:55 AM
Spitvalve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will that big order or big container be filled with a bunch of Taigen electronics? Everybody is sold out of motherboards and sound cards!

Thanks, Mike.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:21 AM
edoubleaz
My Feedback: (1)

Received 65 Likes on 43 Posts

M4A3 (76) s ???
Old 04-13-2018, 01:18 AM
Imex-Erik

Yes new boards will be coming back with me. I'll do some testing and QC checks personally and then they will be ready to go around the 26th-ish. And also yes I will have the newest boards with track recoil disabling via an on board switch.
As for the Sherman's I think it might be 2-3 months or so as we have the production line full atm but they are on order for sure. A huge parts order is coming next month as well to restock most everything. CNY got everything off track
(written from the Walterson's main office, checking out all the new stuff coming!)
Old 04-13-2018, 09:33 AM
winonagr

Originally Posted by Spitvalve
Will that big order or big container be filled with a bunch of Taigen electronics? Everybody is sold out of motherboards and sound cards!

Thanks, Mike.
You are not looking hard enough Mike
Old 04-13-2018, 09:44 AM
Spitvalve

Originally Posted by winonagr
You are not looking hard enough Mike
I'd love to get them at your shop John, as I'm in your area quite often, but this link to your website says "out of stock". Have you received more?
https://wgrr.ca/Taigen-V2-24GHz-Moth...rd_p_2037.html

Thanks, Mike.
Old 04-13-2018, 05:49 PM
winonagr

Originally Posted by Spitvalve
I'd love to get them at your shop John, as I'm in your area quite often, but this link to your website says "out of stock". Have you received more?
https://wgrr.ca/Taigen-V2-24GHz-Moth...rd_p_2037.html

Thanks, Mike.
Just the sound cards Mike.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:46 AM
Imex-Erik

My last message didn't send but I already have tons of news and I haven't even made it to Taigen yet
Old 04-14-2018, 12:01 PM
tiger rampage

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I’m ready for some news it’s been very quiet from most of the rc tank manufacturers lately.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:31 AM
Imex-Erik

Just for you Tiger Rampage
More coming soon, web speed is slow here but luckily both FB and Google are working thanks to Tmobile! I'll update as I can!
Edit: there was like 3 T72 photos that didn't load... Love rcu sometimes...

Last edited by Imex-Erik; 04-15-2018 at 02:40 AM.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:06 AM
Imex-Erik

Well once again rcu sucks. I can browse FB, Google, and everywhere else but can't post a photo (even though rcgroups works fine!) lol. Anyways, just wanted to say we got some incoming magnets on the leopard
Old 04-16-2018, 07:15 AM
Cruiser133

You would think with all the Ad revenue they could figure out a reliable photo hosting process...
Old 04-16-2018, 08:22 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Cruiser133
You would think with all the Ad revenue they could figure out a reliable photo hosting process...
Yea I'm serious considering jumping forums.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:26 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Erik, you can text or email the photos to me and I will post them for you.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:36 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Crius
Erik, you can text or email the photos to me and I will post them for you.
Thanks, I can easily post to FB I just like posting here first. I'm bringing back something with me but I'll give a hint and say we will definitely see more interesting things from Taigen from here forward. No more following in line, time to break away and do fresh new stuff! The leopard in full production and will be released soon with a new upper hull and turret to go with our solid metal lower chassis. V3 will be ready approximately 2 days after I get back, I'll post here first before I send out a newsletter do make sure to stop back by on the 25th-ish and I'll have stuff posted.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:10 AM
tiger rampage

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Erik, any news on the JS-2 ?
Old 04-16-2018, 05:08 PM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by tiger rampage
Erik, any news on the JS-2 ?
Yea, when I get back the JS2 is a work of art. Very well executed.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:51 PM
gp100

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very interesting tank pic..

Looks like plastic, unless it's metal covered in blue/black paint.. Hard to tell nowadays with the detail they can do now..
Old 04-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Maccrage

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by gp100
Very interesting tank pic..

Looks like plastic, unless it's metal covered in blue/black paint.. Hard to tell nowadays with the detail they can do now..
Perhaps we're lucky, and it's rubber. Like the real T-72 skirts.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:54 PM
philipat

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by edoubleaz
M4A3 (76) s ???
That would be sweet. Or, an ala carte setup with various upper and lower hulls, turrets, mantlets and running gear to make a range of variants.

Or, a corrected M41 and M26...
Old 04-24-2018, 01:48 PM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by philipat
That would be sweet. Or, an ala carte setup with various upper and lower hulls, turrets, mantlets and running gear to make a range of variants.

Or, a corrected M41 and M26...
I'm sure I can do at least one of those

Also on a side note.... I'm back!!!! Finally after a bit of rest (and a small car accident with the gf, hence the extra day wait) I'm back in the office and trying to catch up. Spent the day checking electronics, counting inventory, and checking emails. The website has been updated and V3 stuff is now available. No more V2s will be sold, only the few installed in the tanks The new V3 has a small switch on the board so you can turn on or off the track recoil. Please be aware the PWM wiring kit is no longer included with the motherboard combos anymore and is a separate SKU, so if you are planning to use it with your own receiver then please make sure to check out the PWM wiring kits for the V2/V3 boards. We are running a ton of sales right now and the flyer should of gone out a few min ago. Also for my RCU members make sure to use the promo code RCULOVE for a special gift for your patience and continued support!
Tomorrow I'll make some new videos showing the differences between all the boards, how to identify, and more for everyone. I had tons of emails to answer and it looks like I will be doing so for a few days trying to catch up. Please give me a bit to respond if you have sent some recently, I'm responding in order I got them and checking back all the way from before I left just to make sure I don't miss anything. Once again, make sure to use the promo code: RCULOVE when you order from us Put your RCU name too if you want, I always like to put a name to a name haha. More info soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.