Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Das Werk 1/16 Panzer III

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 01:44 PM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts
Default Das Werk 1/16 Panzer III

A YouTube search for the title will get you a video. I just saw it and it says the video was posted six hours ago. I've been waiting to see if they were going to release one of these, and the detail looks excellent. Anyone with any additional information, please chime in.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:18 AM
Michal_Kaczorowski

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

https://www.das-werk-models.com/prod...w32GEzWCpU2amA

Looks like good donor to make proper looking Panzer III (using i.e Taigen lower hull). Fun fact: Taigen / Heller is planning to realese Panzer III ausf. M with aprons.

Old 12-16-2021, 02:12 AM
ronnie42

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I have the Stug on order, Dec was the delivery date . I wonder if cheaper 1/16 models ( no fully detailed interior ) are going to hit the shelf’s in a regular fashion? 1/35 is Ok if the eyes are good, suspect the model builders are getting older and the eyes are feeling the strain. Still have the Trumpeter Panther to finish, just the tracks, outer hull and tools to paint. I would say that my RC upgrades are probably done now, much easier to buy a kit and an RC lower hull. The Trumpeter Panthers turret is a hefty piece of plastic and the pivots for the gun are correct, an easy conversion . Better start thinking about ordering this new panzer kit.