Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Cs-tk26 mfu

Old 02-08-2023, 07:00 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Cs-tk26 mfu

I am sure a lot on here have seen this board, I have searched on here but did not see a thread on this.Figured I would start one.I have watched a video on another forum, and from what I have heard it has pretty decent sound, 7 different types of tank sounds. This could be an option for me, for a refurbishing of an original Heng Long Bulldog I have. Just curious as to how the control is. If someone has one of these, chime in, might be useful for others.

https://www.dklmrc.com/CSTK26_Radio_..._22022281.aspx

Cheers
Wade

Last edited by Rebellion13; 02-09-2023 at 07:23 AM.
Old 02-09-2023, 02:40 AM

Received 318 Likes on 262 Posts

Wade, you might remember when I did the Walker bulldog with the anti-aircraft quad 50s on it, and as much as I don't like clark, I have his tk20 Bulldog board in there and I have to admit the sounds are very, very good. The startup is very cool and the .50 cal sound is spot on. Anyway, I wonder if this CS guy is just buying boards in bulk from HL and then relabeling them and selling them at a profit? Have you compared it to a 6.0 or a 7.0 to see if they're the same?
Old 02-09-2023, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Crius
Wade, you might remember when I did the Walker bulldog with the anti-aircraft quad 50s on it, and as much as I don't like clark, I have his tk20 Bulldog board in there and I have to admit the sounds are very, very good. The startup is very cool and the .50 cal sound is spot on. Anyway, I wonder if this CS guy is just buying boards in bulk from HL and then relabeling them and selling them at a profit? Have you compared it to a 6.0 or a 7.0 to see if they're the same?
Yes I do remember that build. I am not sure how they compare to the heng long boards. I will look into it, and report back

Wade
Old 02-09-2023, 07:04 AM

I did a quick google search on the 6.0,6.1,6.1s and 7.0. they have 4 different sound sets. From what i gather they are the Tiger, Leopard,T90 and Abrams. CS-TK has 7- Leopard 2, King Tiger, Tiger I, M1A2, Bulldog,
Panzer III, and MAUS. The controller is obviously different, as far as control is concerned, I have only heard the sound packs and have not seen anything on them actually running. From a visual perspective the board does also look different. If I wasn't sinking $ into the two Sherman builds, I would bite the bullet and pick one of these up and give it a review. also to add I have seen these listed from different places and most of them list the price under $70 for transmitter and control board.

Wade

Last edited by Rebellion13; 02-09-2023 at 07:07 AM.
Old 02-09-2023, 07:38 AM

I also found this on Aliexpress. I do not know how many channels are required for the Heng Long boards, This uses 8ch, and the diagrams below are actually useful

Last edited by Rebellion13; 02-09-2023 at 07:48 AM.
Old 02-09-2023, 08:09 AM

Here is a quick video of the different sound sets, and how you can change each individual sound of turret rotation, both machine guns etc. The controller is on the tiny side, I am used to a big hulking TX, so that would be something to get used to, as the board is only compatible with this TX

Last edited by Rebellion13; 02-09-2023 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:00 PM

Gary the bulldog I have was given to my son it has the first board made by heng long I think it is the rx-13 very neanderthal by todays standards. He ran it for about 10 minutes and the one track only goes backwards, so some day I will tear it down and upgrade the electronics and refurbish it. I really am not interested in the clark boards, to many negative comments since he started with all the other boards, too many projects and well life in general until I get to this. So future project, I am also thinking of painting it desert sand, adding reactive armor etc, kind of a what if build, probably a fantasy Israeli build.I also have some ideas for other builds, things that are not the common builds, something different. I want to do an U.N truck build of some sort, and a German WWII armor that would be a one off. I have a lot of plans stored in my noggin, now to apply them when I have the time, which may never happen.

Wade
Old 02-14-2023, 06:12 AM

I would like to keep this post active, for anyone who is interested in this, I have been contemplating this for future builds with modern armor. And I see that most if not all new HL come with the 7.0, well I convert my tanks to servo recoil/elevation and the 7.0 does not allow this, the 6.0s and 6.1s have this ability but they are getting hard to find and if you do shipping is killer, As I stated this would be for a future build once I am finished with my
Shermans.If I wait long enough I wonder if the 7.1s will be included with the HL's. But this CS board looks interesting it is relatively inexpensive.

Cheers
Wade
The following users liked this post:
bowlman (02-16-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 01:20 AM

Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts

The sounds are pretty good as well, especially considering the price.
The following users liked this post:
bowlman (02-16-2023)
Old 02-22-2023, 08:37 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

From what I can see the tk26 is a more economical version of the tk16. If you already own your own transmitter I would say go with the tk16 definitely.
Old 02-23-2023, 02:22 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Hello tankers,

I found that after the transmitter is switched on, the gunshot function of the cannon can only be triggered - is there the option of using it several times?

Best greetings
Guenther