Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

the new kit from "Fertigungswerk16"

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

the new kit from "Fertigungswerk16"

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2024, 12:52 PM
Panzerjaeger66

Received 106 Likes on 48 Posts
Default the new kit from "Fertigungswerk16"

This weekend a exhibition of military modeling took place in Germany. It had been announced that the new model from "Fertigungswerk16" would be presented there for the first time.
And here it is: the Austrian armored car ADGZ

Fertigungswerk16
The following users liked this post:
Pah co chu puk (03-17-2024)
Old 03-20-2024, 11:44 AM
Durahl

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

Took a peek on their site... Not impressed in the slightest 😑

Saw one RC Model that peaked my interest being sold with the information that the Running Gear will have to be purchased separately but does it give any mention where to get them from ( their own site / a different vendor )? Nope... Nothing.
No Manual to look into before making the Purchase to evaluate the Build either as the Site only ever depicts either 3D Renders or on the race occasion a finished Model - No pictures of what the Parts you receive look like how they're even made ( Injection Molded? FDM 3D Prints? SLA 3D Prints? Resin Casts? CNC / Laser Cut? Star Trek Replicated? ) to judge the amount of Post Processing and Tools necessary.

I'll be honest... I wouldn't have purchased anything anyway but if I had been in the market for something then the lack of important information would have cost them a sale.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:52 PM
borealis

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

The site could be more friendly and integrated, but they also provide the geared motors and the gears for their models.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:21 AM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

I'm interested in the Hanomag SS-100 but you're right, they don't provide enough info for me to pull the trigger. They say you have to get your own axles, and I'm pretty sure they designed it to use WPL axles, but I won't spend over 400 euros without knowing for sure, and I'd also need more info on how many parts there are and what they're made of. Maybe I'll send them a message, but right now I have so many other projects waiting that it's not a big priority. Maybe later they'll add more info, but until then I won't be spending any money there.
Old 03-21-2024, 02:56 AM
Panzerjaeger66

Received 106 Likes on 48 Posts

If you want more detailed information, just write to the Fertigungswerk16 instead of complaining.
It is written to ask questions without hesitation.
As with other manufacturers, not all information (e.g. assembly instructions) is immediately available to everyone digitally.
If you take a closer look at the site, you can see lots of pictures of the kits.
I would like to point out that the Fertigungswerk16 is only a two man show and cannot apply the standards of a Tamiya, Heng Long or Hooben.