Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

HL TIGER GUN

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 04:23 AM
abo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HL TIGER GUN

guys, just starting to change some of the cosmetic mistakes on my HL tiger so need some advice, I would like to swap the gun mantle round to its proper position and extend the barrel ( on order) to its proper length, what WILL go wrong when I try it and whats the best way to do it without making the tank look like its lost a battle with a T34! Can you get replacement gun mantles?( Im the eternal pessimist!) Plus gonna turn the commanders cuppola round to its proper position and also the pistol port, any suggestions would be humbly received. Many thanks.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:37 AM
Captainbertie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HL TIGER GUN

hi Abo,

Right......lots of help on this forum..........when you take the mantlet off, be careful of the wires to the Led's since they can break easy
.........the Led's should push out very easily (lightly glued in place.......replacements for the gun barrel were available from Mato Toys...........the gun barrel extension is easy to do but the inner barrel will now not be long enough.....I cut up a spare inner barrel to
fill the gap....worked okay........lot's of detail a few posts back on the detail of this mod so away you go!!!!!

Cheers

CaptB