Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Details

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 04:35 PM
ah64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Details

Where would I find things like 1/16 Sandbags has anyone made there own? My book finaly came and I was looking through it lastnite since my cable went out at 1AM no Internet. I was thinking of getting some details on my tank. I will post picts later of what I have done so far.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Harquebus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Details

Schumo makes sandbags in 1/16 scale. Backyardarmor has this line of detail parts as well as [link=http://www.axels-modellbau-shop.de/katalog/en/116-Military/Accessories:::1_7.html]Axels-Modellbau-Shop[/link].

-Harq
Old 12-11-2006, 11:56 PM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

ah64:

As you're in the US, you may want to look at the ones from www.Build-a-Rama.com , where I got mine. They are absolutely amazing, and despite the 1/18 scale classification, are just fine for 1/16. If you like I can snap a few pics of some of mine stacked on a Sherman or Pershing.

If you buy $100 worth of their gear, shipping is free within the US. I've got their WW2 pack radio, the 3-pack of crates, the WW2 stowage duffles, and the 3-pack of drums, and all were worth the money. The camo net is a bit cheesy, being simple plastic netting with that odd thick fabric-paint to make the camo-weave.

I've seen a guy in Germany selling loose unfilled bags, 100 for 8 euro a pop, but could not arrange for accepable payment options. I was hoping to bag 200 of 'em for assorted uses. He also had larger bags with veggies, and a few other items.

Anyone wanna play German middleman?

Edit: its just because the comma is beside/after the link as punctuation is supposed to be, so the programming assumes its part of the link. Used to have an odd habit of spacing before and after all punctuation. Would be handy now for isolating links!
Old 12-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Harquebus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forgot about that source, WhiteWolf. Thanks for that one.

Hmm, your URL has a comma in it. I usually copy and paste my links to prevent typos...

Here it is folks, http://www.build-a-rama.com/catalog_1_18.shtml

-Harq
Old 12-12-2006, 08:07 AM
ah64

Thats a great link guys. Just what I was looking for thanks