Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Hen long walker bulldog

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 09:27 AM
suthers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hen long walker bulldog

Hi i got an rc tank for christmas not much just a toy one but i already managed to break it so i was looking for a new tank and i saw the Hen long walker bulldog and i can find it on ebay but i can't find any shops that sell it[] does anyone know a site that sells it an english one would be good this is what i'm looking for http://cgi.ebay.com/1-16-RADIO-CONTR...QQcmdZViewItem please help[]
Old 12-28-2006, 02:28 AM
Larryds

Default RE: Hen long walker bulldog

Most dealers seem to be depleted due to the holidays but hopefully will restock soon. The tankzone.com is a good one and so is Mato. I think tankzone is in Europe I believe but Mato Toys is in Canada. Good luck!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:26 AM
kevinb120

mato toys has the bulldog in stock with the metal gearbox and upgraded battery for a very reasonable price(about the same as the bazillion ebay dealers with no hastle). I just bought one tonight for my brother. It may seem a few dollars more, but the gearbox installed and the battery makes it the best deal I found on the net...

Not sure what the situation is to the UK though, but it would have to be quite a bit for shipping to be more expensive then the other site.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:25 AM
martin g

Buy from germany mate, cheaper than Ebay mostly and you get a replacement if it dont work. I got delivery in few days too. They also have an english option on thier site, decent guy who runs it too.

www.rc-model-universe.de

HIH

If you can afford this

http://www.rc-model-universe.de/engl...cial_tanks.htm

I will be most envyous
Old 12-28-2006, 12:35 PM
suthers

i can't find the tank on mato because i'm stupid can someone post a link please and no i am VERY far away from affording that tank[] but it is cool though[8D]
Old 12-28-2006, 12:51 PM
stevie_g

Hi Suthers,I got my bulldog from this ebayer in Germany 'titan-onlinehandel'.Quick and well priced,accepts paypal.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:45 AM
suthers

thanks but i don't really use ebay but i found everything that i like on mato toys so does anybody know how much the shipping is??? thanks
Old 12-29-2006, 07:03 PM
martin g

More than from the German seller, I think the guy I mentioned charged 17 euro (£10) and its DHL'd to you which is very good, I buy from mato to the UK and it all comes from China, not Canada, I bought a set of metal gearboxes and that was $21 US shipping to the UK so I imagine a full on tank would be more. I will go check then come back.

Ok..shipping to you in the Uk from mato on a Bulldog is..$50.57 US ( around £25.00), total for delivery of tank with meatal boxes is $125.72 US ( around £62.00) which is still cheaper than ebay. That is a cheap tank.

From Germany its 79 euro for the tank and 17 for the shipping, total 96 euro (£68 ish)

so..its a couple quid cheaper from China, but you will get a quicker response from germany if you have a problem and delivery would be much swifter...choice as they say..is yours.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:48 AM
kevinb120

If you are going to order it from Mato the track sets are super cheap right now, if you add them to the order it probably works out better in the long run to get as much in one order as possible....

I was actually ordering everything upgrade they make for the tiger and decided to throw the Bulldog in for my bro while I was at it
Old 12-30-2006, 03:45 AM
DrDoom1328

You could try this place. http://www.nitrorcx.com/rctanks.html ...I ordered the Snow Leopard and Tiger. The total was $140.00 SHIPPED to my door and they arrived in perfect working order.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:26 PM
suthers

thanks for the replies i think i will order the tank along with a 3600 batt and i might get the metal tracks if they are any good what benefits do they have??? and martin g yoy are saying that the shipping is £25 cause the tank is only £28!!!! that would give me a total of £96 and was only looking to spend about £50-60 so are the tracks really worth it??? thanks
Old 12-30-2006, 03:51 PM
stevie_g

German Ebayer 'titan-onlinehandel' s+s walker bulldog BUY IT NOW PRICE 59.90 euro,shipping 20 euro,total in GBP £53.82.
Cheapest online price,mine was delivered very quickly and in perfect condition,accepts paypal,one finishing 02/01/07 @ 08.04:15.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Gimilian

I am sorry to disturb you guys but would anyone know where i can find a wholesaler for hen long product?
Thank you
Old 04-07-2007, 04:41 PM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talk to Murphy at Mato Toys.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Gimilian

Thank you very much for your kind help
Jean-Francois
Old 04-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Harquebus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are not needed for the tank to function well and it (both Bulldog & Pershing) does perfectly fine without them. It is only a cosmetic upgrade but provides that unmistakable metallic sound, "click-clack", when in operation and the tracks noticeably sag on the return rollers just like real tracks. Since they are heavier than the stock tracks, they will lower your top speed somewhat and stress the rest of your driveline components since they were not designed to handle the additional weight.

As for plastic tracks, I still have the stock tracks on my Pershing and have driven it everywhere without incidents such as throwing or breaking the tracks, etc.

Are they worth it? That's a subjective question and only you can determine if they're worth it to you.

ORIGINAL: suthers
so are the tracks really worth it??? thanks