Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

T-34/85 Modding

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 01:24 AM
ah64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-34/85 Modding

Well I got everything on my T-34/85 Done all Weathered all painted looking show worthy and ZAP my board fried out. How I do not know I was running it on my smooth basement floor and DEAD. So I cleaned everything out of the inside hull and I am going with the RC electronics I added to my M26 Pershing. If you do not remember what I added here is the list. 2 Duratrax esc's 1 V-tail mixer 2 7.2 Volt Batteries, and a 6 CH Reciver. I was thinking about the Scorpion ESC board you use for robots but I already had this stuff. My neighbor and a good freind is DISECTING the WSN Stock pc board and will help me make a smaller and more reliable circuit for the gun elevation and Turret. He is a electronics buff and is into rc robots and Computers. Here is what it looks like (EMPTY) and try and ignore my MESS!! Looks like a Mad scientist labratory down here.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Richard L.
My Feedback: (24)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: T-34/85 Modding

Here is the clean interior of my T-34/85 with Spektrum BR6000 receiver, Sabertooth 2X10 R/C to control the motors, and Ant 100 to control gun rotation and elevation. Everything runs off the stock 9.6V batteries, which provide plenty of juice and torque.