Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

NEW 1/24 Vstank T-72!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: NEW 1/24 Vstank T-72!

Just making sure you see this...because this is what the 1/24 scale vs tanks need!

Hi Steve that's great...the way i see it if VS puts all the money and time in producing a new tank style it would be silly to use the same old tank sound for each model it would be a wast of VS tanks effert of even making a new tank style... ..here is a list of what i feel most everyone would want on the new lines of 1/24 tanks from what i have heard and learned from years of owning and running 1/24 tanks this is what needs to be done. send this to the VS tank corparation if you wish.

1, new sound for each model VS makes
2, stop the fast backward jerking when you fire the cannon
3, a volume switch to controle loudness
4, for IR when hit don't make the tank shake and move so much
5, do these few simple things and VS tank will be perfect!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:01 PM

Received 42 Likes on 39 Posts

Okay, what version of M4 is in the works?

Jeff
Old 11-01-2007, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to go a little off topic here, but since this was brought up that the old production tiger had this prob, how do we actually identify the older and newer versions of tiger ? Mine has 2 reverse speeds and m/c sounds.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:32 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Hi all VS tigers have sound and 2 speeds reverse with the new radio...so you have to have the sound tiger if it's a VS
Old 11-02-2007, 02:45 AM

To Toyeast:

When can we see the T72 on sale on your Website?

Thanks

Patrick C.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:32 AM

Hi Steve,

Just a few suggestions based on my personal observations so far on Vstanks. No Pun intended, but just constructive suggestions.

I notice a trend of rolling out newer models of the tanks to replace the older models of tanks. Eg. 2006, 2007 & perhaps even 2008 since it's already Late Fall in Nov. I'm not very sure about the markets in the other continents especially EU & US. But just looking at the M1A2's, Leopards to date, the 2006 versions and 2007 versions have slight differences such as the addtion of m/c gun sounds, new 2 speed reverse on the tx and new colour schemes.

I think for the die-hard collector of tanks, he/she would probably be equally excited (with the new features, colour schemes) as well as dismayed (Oh no, my model is already obsolete, time to sell and buy the latest release for the new features). I dunno how many tankies feel the same way as i do about this, but i won't want to keep selling off my existing vstank models every year with an additional release just to enjoy the new released features (upgrades) - especially when the tank community locally is small compared to rc planes/helis/cars/boats. Furthermore, there are enthusiasts who add battle damage/weathering/parts/customisation to their models and would be reluctant to sell it off - after spending countless hours, time and effort on them.

Would Vstanks consider implementing upgrade modules which are compatible to the first few release of the tanks so that there isn't a need to sell off the older tanks just to enjoy the newer upgrades ? For instance, selling the new soundboxes with different sounds of the tiger, leopard,m1a2s etc. Newer tx and rx modules by itself bundled with upgrade instructions/diagrams.

I see that the decision would be made on the T72 to come with the tiger 1 sound boxes. Probably people out there might be hesistant to get this tank knowing that there could be a possible replacement soundbox in the next release in 2008 even though the model is very well made but comes with an old tiger soundbox. But if an option soundbox is released, more people might just get it and have an option to upgrade later. - Just a thought to consider.