Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Warning about scamer "kurtmeyer"

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Warning about scamer "kurtmeyer"

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 06:07 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Warning about scamer "kurtmeyer"

enough is enough
pcomm aka john ackerman....the KT was built ,painted ,(and bought by me) by ANDREW GREER,,,i made a few mods on it
SCALE 4X4 SITE,i was going to buy a custom built rc truck but pcomm backed out of the KT deal because i donot have a digi camera
all the other crap posted.....i did not cheat anyone and if i owed money,if was repaid or will be repayed....
oh i got laid off my job and was kicked out of house so life is not too good now.....

ok back to bashing on me....
Old 03-20-2008, 06:08 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: bravo_2_zero

by the look of some of his posts on other forums. It looks like all your hard earned cash turned this 'man' into some Transgendered Frankenstein.
thats very nice of you bravo...kudos....
Old 03-20-2008, 06:09 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: slotcarrod

He has shown his true colours in the deleted posts. [:'(] He will eventually get what is coming to him! [>:]

not all all true colors but more ticked off at the time......
Old 03-20-2008, 06:12 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: pcomm1

ORIGINAL: The_Stuff

thank you for comming forward! there is more info on that tank in the previous comments and links from OP post
No problem.

This is the King Tiger image emailed to me, by Ken.

About a month or so ago.

He wanted 500 dollars for the tank, but could offer no images of it, past this cell phone image.

I asked him to send me 360 degree walk around KT photos and turret/deck off photos too.

For about 60 days, only excuses, pressure emails and friendly phone calls followed, but no more photos.

He also claimed he built this model.

Importantly, he does claim to have 2 kids, a toddler and a 7 year old, I did hear children in the background during his phone calls to me.

Now, I wonder what type of dad he his and what type of citizens he is raising?

Anyway, I passed on his con and DID NOT send him any money. The dude was transparent in his game.

John

of all people john,i cant believe you would bash me like this.....i told you i did not have a digi camera.....but i do not have to prove to you or anyone if i have kids or not.....do you have kids?i am not transparent...and i am not your dude....you are too old to say dude ...
anyways thats for parts,they look great on my Panther......does this mean i cant ask anymore Panther questions?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:39 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

HEY HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT SCAMMER IS MISSPELLED IN THE TITLE BY MY GOOD FRIEND STUFF?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:46 PM
971wright

if you were a reliable person you wouldnt lose your job employers will keep polite reliable honest people and people who lie&cheat and curse will be the ones to be fired first so dont say it wastnt my fault it to much guys like you think the world owes you wake up and start acting like a man dont forget what goes around comes around if you have comimited mail fraud the feds will get you .a big fine if your lucky jail if your not.

regards pete
Old 03-20-2008, 06:49 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: 971wright

if you were a reliable person you wouldnt lose your job employers will keep polite reliable honest people and people who lie&cheat and curse will be the ones to be fired first so dont say it wastnt my fault it to much guys like you think the world owes you wake up and start acting like a man dont forget what goes around comes around if you have comimited mail fraud the feds will get you .a big fine if your lucky jail if your not.

regards pete
thats the think..i did not commit the crime....and if i cussed and yelled and acted immature..i am sorry cause i a man not a fat turd ...ok back to the bashing....
Old 03-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Dugster

“I AM FAMOUS...YES I IS MASSAâ€

Kenneth,

Please check your dictionary. Famous and notorious are quite different.[sm=tongue_smile.gif]
Old 03-20-2008, 06:51 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: Dugster

“I AM FAMOUS...YES I IS MASSAâ€

Kenneth,

Please check your dictionary. Famous and notorious are quite different.[sm=tongue_smile.gif]
not in dictionary...its called EBONICS....check on it
Old 03-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Aslvrfrost98csvt

see now you are just being childish .face it you got busted ,man up and take responsibility for what you did then fix it . you were smoked out on several different forums and i doubt all those people are lying .if you dont want people pissed at you then dont do stupid things that end up comming back to bite you in the butt later (which it always does no matter who it is) as this whole post here and in other forums has obviously done.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:08 PM
shadopilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Darn! just got here and missed all the fun posts!
Old 03-20-2008, 07:24 PM
TXtanker

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So he pulls the race card...............
Old 03-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Panzerfaust77

ORIGINAL: TXtanker

So he pulls the race card...............

Lol. Get him.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:57 PM
pcomm1

Hi Ken,

The simplest thing in the world is to borrow a digital camera and with your skills, no doubt very easy.

No AKA for me, my ID is quite open and I know the names of many RC Universe tankers as they do mine, plus:

http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/arm...rmorhut/photos

or visit pcomm1's profile at Galerie:

http://mmodell.de/

And I gave you some really cool, but not needed tank parts, the metal panzer bucket, Panther G Impact metal mantlet and Impact metal muzzle, so I am as surprised as anyone by who you have been alleged and proven to be.

So come clean Ken, return whatever it is you owe to others, be they items or funds and make amends to the rc community at large.

Because times are tough for most, is no reason to go down the path you appear to be on, friend.

Think it over and do the right thing.

Best Regards,

John
Old 03-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Aslvrfrost98csvt

very well said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-20-2008, 08:31 PM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

Hmmm...

A buddy clued me into this thread, and I should say a few words here.

Way back Ken tried to buy a R/C semi off of me (post in one of Yahoo's RC truck groups) and despite warnings, sent me a quite useless 'only in US' green MO. I told him this, and he said he couldn't change it until I sent it back. I did so, and no replacement MO was ever sent. Unit went to another guy.

A few years ago I was selling both a BYA Easy Eight turret kit and a Modded Tiger 1 w/ Aber set (not at the same time) He's asked for pics, which I'd sent, and then said he wanted them. I waited and waited, and no $, just excuses. Again, units went to others.

Then HE had something I was interested in - New Blizzard EP-300 (posted to www.Making-Trax.com - OutcastRC may remember this) I asked for pics... repeatedly. When none were forthcoming, I posted about it, and he claimed he was going to 'keep it'... still have not seen pics.

Then the numerous warnings on the plastic modelling forums... and quiet advice from some of the Texas Tankers (thanks guys)

Deal with him at your ~extreme~ risk, guys.

(PS: link is fixed. forgot the blasted dash! www.Making-Trax.org also works!)

A link to that 'ficticious' Leo 2A6 sale is there as well - http://making-trax.org/index.php?showtopic=453
Old 03-20-2008, 08:33 PM
The_Stuff

ORIGINAL: kurtmeyer

HEY HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT SCAMMER IS MISSPELLED IN THE TITLE BY MY GOOD FRIEND STUFF?
if I really cared i would change it. And I am by no means a good friend of yours.

EDIT: Guys, Please Do Not Bug/Provoke Him!

HOW NOT TO HELP:

* Don't threaten him. That is unnecessary and just plain stupid.
* Don't provoke him. That accomplishes nothing and wastes time.
* Don't scambait him. You are sinking to his level and that is epic fail.
* Remember that it is justice that is being sought, and not vigilantism.
* Don't prank call him. That's just not productive. We don't encourage it.

Seriously. If you really want to help, in the most minimal way possible- find someone on another forum who was scammed by Kenny and show them this thread. And then get them to report their losses. Individually it might sound like nothing, but even an avalanche can start from a sparrow sneezing. Okay, i made that part up, but you get the idea.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:55 PM
icecreamslick
My Feedback: (9)

Isn't it sad that this is the most popular thread in the forum? [] More than half a dozen names at the top of the screen at any given time this afternoon/evening. Since everybody is watching (and I want to be famous, too) I think I will post a picture of me on here!

Don't make me angry.......you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42116.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	909067  
Old 03-20-2008, 08:59 PM
icecreamslick
My Feedback: (9)

Okay, this is my good side.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95119.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	909071  
Old 03-20-2008, 09:32 PM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't know they had webcams at county lockup! Man, that's scary! [:-]

Just kidding Icecreamslick, you look like a nice fella next to your parole officer.

I was thinking the same things that you just wrote. If only our tank buildups would see a thousand hits a day! While this posting was necessary, it's easy to see why the media keeps peddling their rubbish.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:04 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: WhiteWolf McBride

Hmmm...

A buddy clued me into this thread, and I should say a few words here.

Way back Ken tried to buy a R/C semi off of me (post in one of Yahoo's RC truck groups) and despite warnings, sent me a quite useless 'only in US' green MO. I told him this, and he said he couldn't change it until I sent it back. I did so, and no replacement MO was ever sent. Unit went to another guy.

A few years ago I was selling both a BYA Easy Eight turret kit and a Modded Tiger 1 w/ Aber set (not at the same time) He's asked for pics, which I'd sent, and then said he wanted them. I waited and waited, and no $, just excuses. Again, units went to others.

Then HE had something I was interested in - New Blizzard EP-300 (posted to www.Making-Trax.com - OutcastRC may remember this) I asked for pics... repeatedly. When none were forthcoming, I posted about it, and he claimed he was going to 'keep it'... still have not seen pics.

Then the numerous warnings on the plastic modelling forums... and quiet advice from some of the Texas Tankers (thanks guys)

Deal with him at your ~extreme~ risk, guys.

(PS: link is fixed. forgot the blasted dash! www.Making-Trax.org also works!)

A link to that 'ficticious' Leo 2A6 sale is there as well - http://making-trax.org/index.php?showtopic=453
you cant talk wolf...no one likes you either...
Old 03-20-2008, 10:05 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: icecreamslick

Isn't it sad that this is the most popular thread in the forum? [] More than half a dozen names at the top of the screen at any given time this afternoon/evening. Since everybody is watching (and I want to be famous, too) I think I will post a picture of me on here!

Don't make me angry.......you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

i am more famous than you...hehehe
Old 03-20-2008, 10:08 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

ORIGINAL: pcomm1

Hi Ken,

The simplest thing in the world is to borrow a digital camera and with your skills, no doubt very easy.

No AKA for me, my ID is quite open and I know the names of many RC Universe tankers as they do mine, plus:

http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/arm...rmorhut/photos

or visit pcomm1's profile at Galerie:

http://mmodell.de/

And I gave you some really cool, but not needed tank parts, the metal panzer bucket, Panther G Impact metal mantlet and Impact metal muzzle, so I am as surprised as anyone by who you have been alleged and proven to be.

So come clean Ken, return whatever it is you owe to others, be they items or funds and make amends to the rc community at large.

Because times are tough for most, is no reason to go down the path you appear to be on, friend.

Think it over and do the right thing.

Best Regards,

John
i am coming clean...the person that owe to is already been dealt with...all the old post was in the past....
Old 03-20-2008, 10:32 PM
kurtmeyer
Banned

http://rctankhq.com/THQ/index.php?action=register

i see that you guys are banning me left and right...no problem...all a person needs to do is change the ip address...it can be donr...you cant ban me from everything....i wonder if this has turned into a game of cat and mouse?

hey stuff...paste that on scale 4x4...you may have a lonmg million and one page on me but try to keep me down...

once again,did not do anything wrong...hey i wonder if i call the NAACP...could this turn into a racist thing?
Old 03-20-2008, 10:55 PM
firenick

Maybe somebody can create a Yahoo Groups account called " I've been screwed by Kurt Meyer, Kenchoco, etc. Spread the word through out the forums so that all that have been shafted can coordinate thier legal proceedings. They can update each other about thier legal proceedings with thier local P.D. and Houston P.D. Membership would probably reach 100 overnight. That would get these forums back to discussing the hobbies were here for. Just a suggestion.

Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.