Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Matorro King Tiger?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Ern

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matorro King Tiger?

The KT will probably be my next purchase. Looking around the 'net there aren't many retailers carrying them. Mato has a good price, especially if purchased with metal tracks, but I sent Bill at RCCommand an email asking why he doen't carry them.. He says that he's considered it, but isn't sure if the interest is there. Price would be around $170 for the standard model. What do you think - Anyone else out there considering a purchase to make it worth his while?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:47 AM
blitzkrieg65

Default RE: Matorro King Tiger?

ORIGINAL: Ern

The KT will probably be my next purchase. Looking around the 'net there aren't many retailers carrying them. Mato has a good price, especially if purchased with metal tracks, but I sent Bill at RCCommand an email asking why he doen't carry them.. He says that he's considered it, but isn't sure if the interest is there. Price would be around $170 for the standard model. What do you think - Anyone else out there considering a purchase to make it worth his while?

RCTankWars.com has been selling them for about 8 months now and we specialize in them, along with upgrades!

http://www.rctankwars.com/Products.asp

The Blitz
Old 03-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Turbobearcat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out my King Tiger videos and you can figure it out, the oldest ones are not modified while the newer one are metal everything!

My smoker is completely stock and it smoke that much!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:32 PM
NitroAssassin

Ern, you should just get one from Blitz at rctankwars.com,they inspect the tanks before they send them out.. At least this way you'll know your KT won't arrive with any factory defects like they've been known to have.