Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Tutorials?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Tutorials?

I know that we have the FAQ's section, for breaking in the gears, and motors, removing wheels etc. But I think it would be neat if we had a sticky for tutorials...... since the HL's have come along way with the rx-18, flash units and such. For instance YHR and his recoil mod, or Phil with a how to on installing the pershing gearbox in a KT. People could post these in one spot. I have all mine bookmarked so I am set, but I believe it would be easier for the new tank addict to find informative tips a lot quicker. I don't know if this has been brought up already, Just a thought.

Wade
Old 05-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: Tutorials?

I think that's a great idea, but most of the tankers here are 'johnny on the spot' with their help.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:13 PM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tutorials?

Reb:

Most of us do move out 'tips/tutorials' there, but its up to the poster to do it. The mods have enough ontheir plate monitoring the many forums.

Now if you wanted to'copy and paste' one over, with the appropriate credits due, I'm sure no-one would object. I'm tempted myselfattimes to do exactly that, and usually enbd up distractedtoo quickly. I'm still behind on my ~many~ planned projects, but come Wednesday and my iron infusion, I'll be the freakin' Energiser Bunny'. I'll be lucky to be sleeping 2 hours a night for the first two weeks, but I'll get SO much done...

WhiteWolf