Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

where to get a bulldog?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 07:36 PM
michelekingtiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to get a bulldog?

does anyone know where i can get a cheap walker bulldog from? PM me if your selling one or know anyone who is, if anyone knows a site where i can just get a cheap basica one it will great help just want to start a new project and want to try venturing out of german armour for a bit :P
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40763.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1205210  
Old 05-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Ex_Pat_Tanker

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Default RE: where to get a bulldog?

Best to check evilbay and see whats out there. Tankzone aren't cheap, thats for sure - you might even be better off buying from RCCommand here in the US and take the risk of getting stung for import duty and VAT
(BTW: your sign up on the "UK Clubforum that we can't mention here" was approved - you didn't get an emailnotification because that's broken right now... You could also ask on that board, those guys are a little closer to home )

The Bulldog is a great little tank, you'll be very happy you bought it!
Mart
Old 05-24-2009, 08:38 PM
daisycutter redux

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm,d you a link tankzone are okfora lot ofparts and upgrades defininately not for complete vehicles
Old 05-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Ex_Pat_Tanker

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Yeah, I'll pay in $$ here what you'll pay in UK pounds at Tankzone - the exchange rate suggests that somebodies making money on that deal...???
Old 05-26-2009, 05:22 AM
michelekingtiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for all the links guys did have a good look around at what prices are like, their still pretty ex*****ve though, well for me anyway. do just want a VERY cheap old bulldog so i can modify it alot, but if that dont plan out il probably have to get the one on ebay which someone pm'd me the link (am sory i didnt get a chance to see who sent me the link) but thank you xx