Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

raw airsoft gun footage

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Saxondog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: raw airsoft gun footage

Shelby,the video is ok but a moving tank would be more accurate,and seeing the effect of the paint ball ammo hitting another tank would be as well.And as far as pneumatic parts DBH Distrobution is here in Memphis,I was theirThursdaypicking up an order for a forum member in France, Alb(Dietrich) from RCTW. The part you are having to import is certainly in their line-up being the biggest manufacturer of these kinds of components.Their number is 901-774-5113 ASK for Claude or Joe ,you can tell Claude I gave you the number and he will know it tank related.they can order anything Clippard makes and get it in a few days,here's a shot of some our last order. Cheers Blake
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99735.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	1433794   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vr53414.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	268.7 KB
ID:	1433795   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch95612.jpg
Size:	244.2 KB
ID:	1433796   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sm28141.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	1433797   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vg54801.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	1433798   Click image for larger version

Name:	Du19813.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	1433799   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fh82312.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	263.1 KB
ID:	1433800   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo51301.jpg
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	1433801  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Po99517.jpg
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	1433802   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nz17858.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	1433803   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ye29640.jpg
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	1433804   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vf32840.jpg
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	1433805  
Old 05-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Perry S.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmmmm, I recognize all those parts. I bet I know what they are building
Old 05-10-2010, 07:52 AM
CreepingdeathRC

Perry, tjm as soon as the video is done we go "weapons hot."(Sax is saying I've heard this before lol)
Hey Sax, we will be shooting vid and beating up a Pershing in the new vid. I think this is the first time we incorporated so many products in one video. spent the weekend terra forming the back lot for the video shoot. gotta give a shout out to our local cub scouts who did a great job and had alot of fun too. Clippard is awesome and we do use them alot here, along with American cylinder also. but the fill valve is its own special beast for airsoft. the clippard catolog is referred to around here as the "bible". we have a really good clippard supplier up here too.
lol Perry i thought the same when i seen those pics too.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Saxondog

To be clear I am not throwing stones at anyone,I have as you know heard all this before.My suggestion is I thinkappropriate to clarify the way the gun shoots,in the end that is what tankers are interested in.Seeing a paintball round fired from a moving,fully operational tank and striking another tank is what this is really about.I am just suggesting that is what would be the ideal video.As far as Clippard parts i am just offering to you the same thing I have done for other Tankers,stop by pick up some parts and ship them over,the cost here is almost half of what the same parts cost in the EU. (Hi Perry) I had intended to send you a PM last night,after typing it I some how hit the wrong key and killed it,You are right in what you see is being built,and I intend to send you some information,and schematic as I value your opinion. Shelby,I wish you all the best.I know you have worked hard on this project and clearly you have a vested interest in it's completion from a tested to a marketed product. Ibelieveenough has been said concerning this subject,I eagerly await my new Creeping Death system,and will ship you a stock H/L gun turret within 24hrs at your direction. Best Regard, Blake
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Saxondog

Perry,thanks for your help and input on our gun project, Shelby how's it going? Were you able to film another video of your system in action? Can't wait to see the paintball ammo flying and the effect on impact with another tank . How about an update as I'm sure many are interested in your progress. Saxondog
Old 05-19-2010, 11:49 PM
Perry S.

ORIGINAL: SAXONDOG

Perry,thanks for your help and input on our gun project, Shelby how's it going? Were you able to film another video of your system in action? Can't wait to see the paintball ammo flying and the effect on impact with another tank . How about an update as I'm sure many are interested in your progress. Saxondog
No prob dude. Always happy to help another ballistically oriented tanker

So what's up Creeping death? I assume your video is edited by now. Is that really the thing that is keeping you from selling these to all us customers ready to throw money at you? Told you before I have very little patience

So what's up? More talk or are you ready to do business?

Perry
Old 05-20-2010, 01:05 PM
CreepingdeathRC

here is some still shots from the vid. paintballs are "precision ground" .12 grams. I wish i would have painted the pershing white because the paintballs are red. we went through 3 containers of the "flying colors" so called red paintballs but they kept on bursting a faint yellow.
we'll be shooting some night shot vid to hopefully show the tracers but the guns velocity makes it hard to capture. think I'm gonna spray paint the pershing white, to hell with historic accuracy lol.

Name:	Ca82096.jpg
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1439385   Click image for larger version

Name:	Je10600.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1439386   Click image for larger version

Name:	Af89509.jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1439387  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Saxondog

Hello every one,I have a story to tell,a story that started March25,2009 . It was on that date that I purchased a gun system from Shelby@Creeping Death and I am still waiting for a working gun system.I have over 179 e-mails between me and Shelby concerning this situation,I was veryaccommodating I spent another 120.00 in addition to the original 120.00 to try and resolve the gun systems issues,I sent it back twice it was returned with bad wiring and then at Shelby's direction I purchased a VS Gun to replace the gun he provided which had stripped the gears during the earlier rebuild preformed by Shelby,I have fried a RX18 in this process due to creeping deaths bad wiring(note I do Have pictures)and for over a year I have been promised a paintball gun system,and promised and promised ........Now I see this poor attempt to show a working Tiger shooting a paintball into another tank? Still photos? Where is the promised video,surely you can provide a video of this system you have spent over a year building and fighting legal battles over,and patent problems,mold issue parts problems,it just goes on and on and on...... And hear we are waiting for a year for you to keep your word and provide me with something I have never received from Creeping Death and specifically you Shelby a working gun.I have sent Shelby a detailed message,I demanded a refund of the original cost,which is half of the 240.00 I have spent on the system from Creeping Death that has never worked,until now I have been waiting and trusting and waiting and trusting Shelby and he as played me like a fool,at some point I have to admitt that he is not ever going to produce a working gun system or refund any of the money I wasted trusting this guy Shelby,I don't even know if that is his real name. I will be putting together a detailed account of his promises,repeated excuses,and his detailing of their rather large operation and their large staff which has failed time and again to produce a working gun, The answer is simple SHELBY PRODUCE A WORKING GUN VIDEO,PRODUCE A WORKING GUN OR REFUND MY MONEY. A VERYDISAPPOINTEDCUSTOMER AND FOOL Blake
Old 05-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Saxondog

This is a message from Shelby@Creeping Death<hr style="color: transparent; background-color: transparent; height: 1px; clear: both; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-top-color: rgb(216, 216, 216) !important; border-top-style: dotted !important; border-top-width: 2px !important; " class="messageHeaderDivider colorK2" />
Hello Blake we solved the barrel and gasket supply issues(the barrels and sealsareTokyomarui,thank goodness forJapan)the last detail to overcome is a uniformity of volume chambers through the hl models. our supplier of air chambers raised the prices and insisted on a slightly larger chamber. we had to find a cheaper route to go because these larger chambers would not fit very well in any model except a tiger or king tiger. they would fit great in most models but battery boxes would have to be removed. the goal is 50 to 70 shots without a refill. the prices of the chambers practically doubled and we felt we couldn't pass that big of a jump on to the customer. the price of the chambers with our bulk discount would be $50.00 per system.Of the original 4 chambers we had3 were destroyed in testing.(lol don't ask.)this was way to pricey!! arriving today i have a combination of 12 different chambers to test. the system now meets the quality of 5000 rounds tested. the last hurdle we have to achieve is the volume chambers. 80% of rc tank hobbyists' did not wantto havebattery pack removed so we had to listen to the numbers. with running the small chambers the components in the gun would freeze due to liquid saturation. when running the larger chambers the components would function flawlessly. by stacking the chambers one on top of another we found we could fire forever without any issues. unfortunately when stacked we ran into clearance issues with the top decks of the tanks. but hopefully by the end of the day i can resolve this. on a personal note Blake I have dedicated myself wholly to this project and passed on allot of my daily duties to others. It disturbs me greatly that we missed the deadline that I myself set. working late has become the norm for me now and I know we are so close i can taste it. please just hang tight for a little longer. (This was one of the most recent e-mails from Shelby) and if you do the math at 40 shots per loading and the time involved to recharge the system how long would it take to fire 5000 rounds? And in all that time he cannot produce a video of any tank firing paintball ammo at another tank and that ammo hitting another tank? This is the beginning of a series ofcommunicationsthat the forumcommunityneeds to see so no one is treated,taken advantage of,or misplaces their trust in this person and their company. I strongly feel I have an obligation to other tankers to prevent this happening to anyone else, Blake aka Saxondog
Old 05-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Perry S.

ORIGINAL: CreepingdeathRC

here is some still shots from the vid. paintballs are ''precision ground'' .12 grams. I wish i would have painted the pershing white because the paintballs are red. we went through 3 containers of the ''flying colors'' so called red paintballs but they kept on bursting a faint yellow.
we'll be shooting some night shot vid to hopefully show the tracers but the guns velocity makes it hard to capture. think I'm gonna spray paint the pershing white, to hell with historic accuracy lol.
I don't care about a video or some still shots. I guess I'll just ask the same question again. Are you selling these now? How many fps do you guarantee? Just be straight with us please.

Perry
Old 05-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Saxondog

Another discussion between me and Shelby at Creeping Death,and once again I am played a fool.This is so maddening,to be misled time and time again,I wanted this gun system,I was told many times over it would be ready soon,I have been given many different reasons why the system has not been shipped or even a video of the real deal. A Paintball firing 1/16 scale Tank fully operational firing paintball ammo at another tank and the ammo hitting the other tank using the laser sighting? Has anyone ever seen a video of this much talked about gun system? Why no video after repeated claims of 5000 rounds fired? If in fact I am tobelieveShelby's claims to of fired 5000 rounds of any type of ammo then surely he could video the gun working? Another installment in the year long struggle to see and have a working gun system. Blake
This is from last June,this is where you describe to me the mold die process for your new gun,so why would you need a VS gun? I thought the hold up was getting the die rights so you could mold your own? I have kept every e-mail,and if I review them all certain things start to develop into a pattern of issues that have prevented the gun system being released or finished.Now your talking about a VS gun,their gun will never fire 5000 rounds,I purchased a VS gun at your direction,it had a bad limit switch,cost me 45.00$ to have another non-working part.now your going to revert back to a VS gun? what happened here Shelby,I am considering posting this complete story.Pointing out all the discrepancy's and allow the forum members to decide this issue.I want a complete refund of all the money I waisted,the issue is I have been waiting and trusting you to make right the problem's I experienced of which you are aware were caused 3-times by bad wiring of which I photographed.How much time and money have I invested to make your gun system work and now your telling me you are going to use a VS gun,and the seal issue again.We went through this already,you provided a drawing of the seal placement for the VS gun remember? Now were back to a seal issue? And a supply problem with VS supplier? We have already been down this road.Your gun system has cost me 245.00 dollars and it does not work and never has,no gun from you has ever fired 10 times,this is also in the e-mail record.You even site the seal issue as a possible cause at one point,but the problems always were found to be a wiring issue first,followed by the gun stripping gears because of the bad wiring,and the fried RX18 caused by bad wiring.I will await your reply prior to posting this story,I have trusted you,I have never posted a negative view of you or your products,I have purchased several e-books and advised others to do the same and now were back to a VS gun-seal issue? You tell me Shelby why I should remain silent?I'm a moderator on one of the best forum's on the web,I would much rather admit to being deceived then allow people to continue purchasing from you any products.People look to the forum leaders to evaluate sites and products,along with vendor reviews of which i have shown you in a positive light.I have to be honest,it's what is expected of me.Just yesterday I posted a positive comment about you,it will be the last.I will wait for your reply before starting a review of this situation,regards Blake
Old 05-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Saxondog

This message from Creeping Death details theengineeringissues and the chemical treatment of the seals in the new gun.
<hr class="messageHeaderDivider colorK2" noshade="" style="color: transparent; background-color: transparent; height: 1px; clear: both; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-top-color: rgb(216, 216, 216) !important; border-top-style: dotted !important; border-top-width: 2px !important; " />
hey Blake, found out the source of the issues. we were hoping to be able to use stock hl breach and rubber seals. it seems that its hit and miss with the quality. hl uses some sort of very low grade plastic on the breaches. the seal under the pressure of the new gun tends to stretch not rip. at around 2100 shots it elongated to over a 32nd of an inch! when the seal would stretch the bb would slam thein the beach and cause the crack.I switched to a vs bbl and seal treated with our synthetics and it cleared the 5000 mark. the velocity has expected went way up. i've been trying to get an answer from steve at vs for the past 2 weeks, on seals and bbls. I'm headed this afternoon down south about 260 miles to talk to 3M about a specificsynthetic rubberthat we can use to replicate the vs seal and improve it. after speaking with them on the phone it they assured me that it would work to our applications perfectly. its military grade so its got to be good for our tanks. we cnc'd out a mold for the seal this morning. if this works we wont have to deal with vs and skip all the china bs. looks like we are going to a custom bbl also. we can notch barrels pretty good here in house. we want a gun that is built to last and with the unpredictable stock parts its not going to clear the bar for us. but i'm going to be on this as long as it takes. 3m has the rubber in the quantities that we need ,and is castable in our shop.
installation of the gun to turret is pretty easy. we had to relocate the mounting brace on the cylinder side because of the girth of the cylinder. its a very easy 1 step process. in fact with your turret I'll have the piece installed. all you'd have to do is just glue the piece to the inner roof of the turret and your all set. for adhesives we found that off the shelf jb weld is the hands down winner. 3m also said that the rubber will not stretch and the seal is virtually indestructable. looking at the tinsle strength its about 250 psi. this is going to really jack up the velocity. the standard vs is about 220. I can barely see the bb leaving the bbl unless i'm looking straight down tubes line of firewith the vs seal. hindsight is 20/20 and no one forseen this glitch coming but we going to shore this up as quick as possible. I'll get back to youon Thursday, by then i will have run the tests on the 3m synthetics. if all goes well we can get your gun out in the next several days.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:58 PM
thomasjohnmurphy

Here's my upgraded gun with laser sight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbemr5WdaeQ
Old 05-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Saxondog

How long does it take to fire 5000 pellets? Anyone care to work out the math? At 40 rounds per load,and considering you fire 4x rounds a minute and it takes 1min to reload both pellets and gas charge. 11min for every 40 rounds,5000 divided by 40 x 11min.  equals how many hours
?
?  If we do the math it comes out to around 22.09 hrs,of continuous firing. Some one please check my math as I was stupid enough to be taken advantage of so my math skills can't be that reliable? Blake
Old 05-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Saxondog

Very impressive TMJ,as always you seem to of created a powerful gun with a laser sight,how many months of work did that require? Just curious and would the price still be the same as the last gun you quoted me? And since you must have read my post you should understand why I have not purchased one of you very excellent guns. Perhaps I will be able to post the gun we are building based on Perrys gun build,some changes have been made to the base design and I am waiting on a PARKER fitting and some Tamiya parts to convert the H/L Turret to asimilarsystem developed by Bubbajoexx like the turret he has built on the King Tiger I have just purchased from him.The turret lifts right off and the complete elevation,rotation,and recoil are all installed in the turret with a minimum of space being used. Blake 1-saxondog

Name:	Om32736.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	255.6 KB
ID:	1439919   Click image for larger version

Name:	To44643.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	1439920   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rx60240.jpg
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	1439921   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qj19999.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	1439922   Click image for larger version

Name:	Co80259.jpg
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	1439923   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ri69974.jpg
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	1439924  
Old 05-21-2010, 07:13 PM
thomasjohnmurphy

Mine guns are just stock HL units with stronger springs (a few extra internal upgrades) and a secured tightbore inner barrel. I've been able to get over 200fps and as high as 275fps with these units.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4zFSuU4NXw

Here is a link to some KT barrels
Old 05-21-2010, 08:34 PM
pattonrocked45

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cd has always done right by me Saxondog,theya re my favorites. if you dont want to wait for their gun there are plenty of people on here to help build one. I've always had nothing but good experiences with cd. I dont think your warning people it seems to me that your just out on a flaming mission, with other intentions too( i always loved cracking mysteries). posting your emails is pretty lame. cd I would talk to the moderators and report this.
this thread was about a video of a gun in progress and ready to be released, instead you turn it into a flame post. it seems to me you use the "i'm going to warn every one" creedo as a battle cry. I also noticed your a moderator in another forum, something seems very fishy here. its not creeping death that is smelling fishy either. cd has done right with alot of people. sorry you had a bad experience and from what i gather it looks like they just were not fast enough for you. just have some one else build your guns. or heck build them yourself. it looks like by reading your emails you have enough info to build one. maybe your french friend can learn alot from all that info and build one. I know cd went through hell to get this gun done and I give em alot of slack. so again if you can build one just build it. I'll be more than happy to just wait and buy one. it also seems to me that they are giving you a system for free.i got a feeling that after this you wont be lol. for your troubles and that they made repairs to your old gun? then it took out your board? maybe the board took out the gun? I have one of the last of the old tiger gun systems. now if you installed a replacement gun then the only part that would be defective is the gun. the recoil motor is wired right to your power supply and the motor would burn out before the board imho. its a micro switch taht makes the recoil work. i've never had a malfunction yet with my tiger so i dont know whats wrong with yours.
your not warning me about cd I know they have good stuff. just look at the first video, even though the tank isnt firing on the move it still looks pretty sweet. this thread was a message intended for me and public access, not for you to go off on a rant. so go back to your other forum and moderate yourself.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Saxondog

What I am posting are Shelbies e-mails,second I have spent 240.00 because of Shelby,and third he is the one who made all the promises to me and others,So you hsve always had a good relationship with Creeping Death,I had one two but for one year and two months this company has made promises and I INTEND to tell the story of their type of customer support.How much have you been told by Shelby about a product you paid for that has never been delivered in a working condition? Flaming,this is not flaming because that would be my words and the e-mails are his words as well,and their have been plenty of words,mine have been very understanding,I even offered to pay shipping and did pay shipping three times for a gun that did not work,you want to defend Shelby that is your right,Bill@RCCOMMAND is my friend and I have defended him many times,but answer this question,I spent alot of money because Shelby the head man(his words) told me he would replace the never working paid for gun system,that by the way fried my RX18 and other electronics and for over one year I have said nothing on the forums negative,so what do you think would be fair? Send me your e-mail I will send you all 179 e-mails in order,you read them and decide what is fair,I don't know you and will agree to stop posting the words of Creeping Death and you decide who has been truthful,understanding ,accommodating,and time and time again have been told about the compensation that has never be given,including trusting Shelbies word and not filling a complaint with paypal. And just so you know where I stand on the forum rules posting another members words/quotingis notflaming,you cannot flame your self,nor can I flame him with the truth and his on promises.And to be fair I HAVE SAID NOTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT Shelby on the UK FORUM where I am a moderator,Becauseto do so would be an unfair advantage,This is where he posted his promises,read the first Page he named me first,by stating how he would make it right for me and ernnie who has been promised the same thing a new paintball pneumatic gun system with recoil that shoots paintball ammo.His WORDS AGAIN. i AM A MAN OF MY WORD,I HAVE OFFERED FOR YOU TO REVIEW THE INFORMATION AND I AGREE TO WHAT YOU DECIDE IS FAIR,THAT IS MY WORD.bUT KNOW THIS WORD i have spent money with Creeping feath,and when I advised other to do the same I did not hear from you,I HAVE PRAISED HIS E-BOOK OPTION AND IT IS A GOOD DEAL.But I WILL NOT BE SILENT SO HE CAN CONTINUE TO DECIVE OTHERS WHEN I HAVE HIS OWN UNTRUTHFUL WORDS,should I stand back and say nothing? I don't like this,find a negative post by me outside of this thread,but my word has been given,if you accept my offer to decide what is fair based on the communication between me and Shelby I will post nothing else until you decide what is fair. Blake
Old 05-21-2010, 10:14 PM
BiggTony

Spacing....we need space, literally. Every 4-5 sentences if possible.

side note and not my business: I have to say. When I first read his upset posts yesterday, I said to myself...."Wow, Saxon must really be pissed because you can barely find a post without Saxon and Creeping death written in the same sentence on a positive note, since I've been apart of this forum." 

Carry on......[8D]
Old 05-21-2010, 10:15 PM
philipat

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The ranting is getting old. I've been tracking this gun since their first upgraded guns and I was trying to get one for my Bulldog in the summer of '08. They were running into difficulties and, in the meantime, I got one of TJM's guns. I have his for both my Bulldog and PzIII. Great guns.

The video was enough to show that it works. Now, I just want to know when CD will have this gun finished and available for the Tiger, PzIV, Bulldog, Pershing, etc. And, how much it will cost, of course. [8D]
Old 05-21-2010, 11:33 PM
pattonrocked45

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

saxon they busted their butts on this gun and look it that...IT WORKS!! I have gotten alot of the same info you did. I didnt save every email to one day become (and I'll use your term) "savior" (is that what you called me?) .....how about posting the pm you just sent me?maybe I should? creepingdeath has done something thats never been done before and yet that still isnt good enough? they have time and again expressed to me the frustration of getting things to work. I can understand this even reading your emails, where you see excuses and "decietfulness" i see alot of a@@ busting. now as soon as they show their results you go into a full on wigout? I am timing you and your french buddy to get the same results....your on the clock. you even get a headstart with all the research they did. cause thats what i think is going on.
incedently the rules of the rcu forum exist in p m's also, you should know this after all you are a forum moderator right?
Saxondog care to eleborate on the "I have given you a choice to make." who the [sm=spinnyeyes.gif do you think you are? this is why I think there is something going on with you and it is an attempt to undermine cds work. my hunches are pretty good.
I'm emailing cd as we speak I will find out whats going on.

cheers from "mister good customer"

Old 05-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Perry S.

Quite a thread but I would like to step back and repost this sentence for the third time (actually paraphrased each time).

do you have it and is it ready sell?

P.S. Big Tony, that was funny about spacing in the paragraphs.

Perry
Old 05-22-2010, 08:20 AM
shenlonco
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Leave the poor guy alone do you see anyone else going all out trying to make a hight power GAS airsoft gun for our tanks?
Alot of time and work went into this project you guy's are funny did you ever try putting something together then getting all the stuff together then try making the product to sell to a consumer?

I did it's hard as hell when you are just a guy probably assembling the stuff all by yourself !!! give the poor guy a break you guy's are complaining when you should be jumping for joy if creeping death could actually get these gas guns out and have em for sale because no one else gives a rats ***** about a hight power airsoft gun.... look how many years it been since HL first 1/16 tank.... wheres all the after market airsoft guns or parts? NONE so give creaping death a break at least he is trying something that no one else is!!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Saxondog

I have as of last night asked the moderators to take a look at my post on this thread, I follow their instructions. Saxondog
Old 05-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Matdragon

Ive never bought anything from this Creaping death weirdo and nor do i ever intend too.

I think it was since they made that peice of bull**** sound system that was just a speaker getng vibrated the **** out of, it wasnt even recorded sounds it was just differentiating power going into a speaker. I laughed so hard at that waste of time.

anyway, took me about 5 mins to load this damn page because this site is broken and full of adverts plastered left right at center, know i know another reason why i left this.. place.

ta'rar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.