Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

I'm quite Surprised

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 07:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I'm quite Surprised

I have been poking around on the net and was amazed at how much stuff is available for the 1:6th scale tanks. There are parts makers left and right out there for this stuff. What really bothers me is the 1:16 scale that most of us use has very little in comparison. the reason for mydissatisfactionis I am building a Jumbo out of my Mato Sherman. thats easy enough. the hard part is the Duck bills for the tracks.
It just aint a Jumbo with out the duck bills. They had to have them.
Now again, I was able to find tracks of all kinds in 1:6 scale for Shermans but do you think I could for 1:16.? NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Hence my displeasure.
I have tried a couple of ways of making the duck bills but that would just take forever.
Maybe I could find someone to cast the track end connectors with a duck bill on it.
I don't know. Anyone willing to try this.
I really don't want to get into a whole other aspect of this hobby as it is consuming enough of my time , patience and money as it is. LOL.

Any ideas?<br type="_moz" />