Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Upgrade FTX CARNAGE BRUSHLESS

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Upgrade FTX CARNAGE BRUSHLESS

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 09:25 AM
John1980!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrade FTX CARNAGE BRUSHLESS

Hey Guys i just wanted your help, based on the experience you have on specific issues.

I am new in the hobby and i am owner of the model ftx carnage brushless which seems to be fine at the moment for the way i am playing , and i am considering a general upgrade of the model at the peripheral components (chassis, towers etc front/rear arms etc .) in order to increase strength when playing on tracks especially designed for off road rc which most of them in my country are for 1/8 scale buggy (estimate cost for total upgrade ~500 euro).

1. Do you believe that i am moving in the right direction or it is better to choose another model or other scale as a 1/8;

In this point i should mentiod that most of the times i usually playing in the park, the beach, BMX stadium or in places near my home and not on rc stadium, cause of the job and family obligations, there is no time to go to the rc stadium.

2. If the upgrade of the model worth, I would like your suggestion about choosing chassis. From your experience which one i have to choose? aluminum or carbon one;

3. The wheels of traxxas (Traxxas Anaconda Tires and Wheels Assembled glued electric rear black chrome 3773A)fit in the ftx carnage brushless model or any kind of modifications is needed;