Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

What's a good starter Truggy?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

What's a good starter Truggy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 12:16 PM
A.B.U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's a good starter Truggy?

Well, as the Topic says... what's the best starter truggy? I just purchased an LST, I have a N-Rusty, too. But I'm thinking of getting a truggy in '06... around summer, I s'pose. Right now I have the Mayhem ST, Mammoth ST, and the LSR in mind. I dunno about a kit though.. I think I want to get an RTR, and slowly upgrade from it. also, your preferances are welcomed, too.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:14 PM
tashspop
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: What's a good starter Truggy?

that is the question right now. i don't think they've been around long enough to have enough opinions on them yet. seems like alot of peps are doing really good racing the lsrr's. i'm also interested, but i'm thinking the mayhem st with spect. radio gear.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:29 AM
ringneck

doesnt sound like you are in a huge hurry so wait till spring and you will see a ton of new kits and ready 2 runs swamping the market. i know kyosho,ttr,ofna and so on will have new truggies out soon. ttr just came out with a new rtr it looks decent. i heard xray might have a pro kit this spring. if all thease top companies come out with kits this spring i think the truggy racing around the US. will explode.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:13 PM
RectalExam
Banned

fart