Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

most expensive truggy

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default most expensive truggy

guys wat is the most expensive truggy, engine, electronic combination possible.

and is this a good truggy.

i just thougth this would be fun to see who can make the most expensive truggy.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:21 PM
My Feedback: (17)

Default RE: most expensive truggy

Well, thats too easy, you need to put more limitations or rules. Cause without any rules this is too easy;

Design my own truggy which utilizes way more Platnium, Titanium, Gold and other exotic materials that have to be made to my specifications. Then add in an engine that is designed specifically for my truggy utilizing more exotic materials developed by a company that specializes in space-age materials. Have tires that actually have some type of internal structure so they don't balloon and finally, make it so that you can't use any commercially available parts. You've got to buy them all from me

And since money is no object, and I've hired all the GREAT scientific minds using the most powerful computers, my truggy is the BEST!
Old 03-12-2006, 02:04 PM

Damn he's Good
Old 03-12-2006, 03:45 PM

well my truggy was HAND chizzled out of special titanium 24 carrot ultra light weight gold (same material used on the enterprise and space shuttle) by me personaly if you take my man laber hours including holidays at 300.00 an hour it equals well quite a bit and my engine is a D.E.I. moter(no resrticter plate) that spent 200 hours on a dyno bench and it to equaled well quite abit to. and all the time spent in the wind tunnel adds up to well quite abit to so that makes my truck the most expensive one anywhere!!!!!![8D]
Old 03-12-2006, 04:11 PM

if you want the fastest, 21 foot rush circleboat 454 twin turbo, hardin marine headers, 910hp, with truggy a-arms and tires
Old 03-12-2006, 07:03 PM

yinz are good. lol the limitations are that everythign has to be production.

i think it would be a 777 truggy, all of the best kyosho factory team upgrades, king head upgrades, all of the best upgradesa rody rome modd. rb .21 ws72x (or ***ever) ((925.99 just for the engine?)) and then REMOD IT at rb mods and get the drag race mod (150.00 +)a nomadio sensor with robo servos with 500 oz torque and 60 degrees in .001 secs. well over 10000.00+, dace 23mm hexes, 40 series wabash, crime fighters, hyper 8 air filter, THEE MOST BESTEST EXPENSIVE TUNED PIPE EVER (jp-2??? mugen seiki??? os ???) and everything else you can think of.

engine = http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/...05-C/TEAM.html
Old 03-12-2006, 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: GTdirtracer

if you want the fastest, 21 foot rush circleboat 454 twin turbo, hardin marine headers, 910hp, with truggy a-arms and tires
agreed some sorta big block turbo
Old 03-13-2006, 01:17 AM

i love my boat, way better than any rc, sorry but i think it is
Old 03-13-2006, 01:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok i'll give it ago , (with whats available) , kyosho st-r with factory one off hopups, rb tm 928 modded & a rb c5 bb modded (one for different type of tracks), rb tuned pipe (to suit every type of track prob 3) , nomadio or spektrum radio system , a couple of robot spec servos or jr8800t & jr8800t , wheels and tyres always changing so one of every available ,
special one off made shocks , springs precision made , full titanium link rods and turnbuckles , special blend 30% fuel ,

thats all i can think of at the moment , and i'll still be at the end with all this .[8D]

Old 03-13-2006, 08:16 AM

haha so will i[&:] but oh well. id rather be the reason i loose then my car.[>:]