Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

which one is better?

Old 07-23-2006, 07:35 PM
NitroX25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which one is better?

i am going to buy a truggy soon and im not sure which one would be better for a newb to truggy's which one you think is better?

1.jammin crt truggy rtr or kit

2.hot bodies lightning stadium pro rtr or kit

thanks

Nitro
Old 07-23-2006, 08:21 PM
nilkin

Default RE: which one is better?

I just got a HB Lightning pro ARR.
I have seen several at the local track and I am very impressed.

But I was on the fence with the same two choices too. But the Lightning won out.

But the points that sold me the most, and this applies to all the truggies is parts availability. Plus the Lightning pro is much more solid.

So I don't know if that helps.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:39 PM
AlphaAuriga
My Feedback: (17)

IMO, the LSP is one of the most UNDER-RATED truggies. They don't have sponsored drivers like Jammin' or Kyosho. So they don't get the "face time" the others do.

I own a couple of ST-Rs, and owned a LSP-R and can tell you the LSP-R is VERY close in handling to the ST-R....
Old 07-23-2006, 10:33 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

both trucks have a lot of availabilty in parts..but yes lsp was under rated...idk how the others handle ..im curious tho..never heard any bad feedbacks about the jammin too..i vote for the lsp for its price..
Old 07-24-2006, 03:15 PM
wickedklown

Take a look at the new Mugen MBX5T that should be released here in the next couple weeks.

Its a smoken hot truggy.

Both of the others are nice. I would prolly go with the lighting becuase its already race ready out of the box. The Jammin CRT is also very nice. HPI is releasing the new Hellfire SS soon too. IT should be a very nice Truggy. I have the Hellfire RTR now. but it dont hold a stick to the Lightning Pro R, right out of the box.