Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Savage .21 wing mount

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage .21 wing mount

Hello All,
I am relatively new to this forum and my question may have been asked several times before, so I apologize in advance. Here goes, does anyone know of a Buggy/Truggy wing mount and shock tower for a first generation savage. I currentley have a "rigged" set-up that does not stand up to too many roll-overs. I have seen in the mag's alot of savages with factory looking wing mounts, but with no info. I am guessing I need a new rear shock tower, and thats fine as long it is compatable with the suspension geometry,, meaning I dont want to convert to four 1/8 size shocks in place of the 8-long travel set-up that came with it. My truck has been upated with alot of race-spec items such as, adjustable upperarms, dual disk brakes, hardend spur,clutch beel- 3-speed tranny, 6-gear diffs, harded cvj, front-center-rear- O.S. .30 motor and a new DSM-pro system, but it looks lame with the very "unfactory" looking wing set-up I have on it... So please if you can let me know where to find the wingmounts, tower-- Thanx-- R[sm=confused.gif]