Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Jammin center diff oil

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 08:26 PM
CrT-RaCeR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jammin center diff oil

What diff oil should I use for bashing on some roads and jumping off a ramp and I go to the track and race for fun, This jammin is completely stock. Will 30k stop the tread getting ripped off the front wheels?
Old 12-28-2006, 07:36 PM
CrT-RaCeR

Default RE: Jammin center diff oil

Another question should i got with 10k or 20k or 30k? is it hard to put oil in the center diff? how do you put the oil in? open it up and scrape the oil out the pour 95% new oil back in?
Old 12-28-2006, 08:16 PM
ArcticCat500

Default RE: Jammin center diff oil

Hy Bud...In your manual it'll show a break down...it's really not tuff to do at all....when you tear it down...line up the parts on your bench they way you removed em....clean out all the flem they put in there and add oil....as far as bashing Im not sure...i never ran a jammin but I run 10k in my SUT...plus I taped the tires so they dont ballon.