Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

OFNA Jammin X1 CRT or Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium RTR

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

OFNA Jammin X1 CRT or Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium RTR

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:26 AM
kataman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFNA Jammin X1 CRT or Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium RTR

What do you suggest I go with... OFNA Jammin X1 CRT or Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium RTR? Why?
Old 03-05-2007, 04:47 AM
itsnotskidding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFNA Jammin X1 CRT or Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium RTR

100% the ojammin x1 crt, i planned to race mine, they have great shock mounting positions, they are almost pro spec and they have a decent motor to get into racing with, the lightning is also a good truggy but i didnt get one due to the reviews i had read, plus the x1 crt won the nationals in 2004 and 2005...!!!...

i also liked the shocks and the layout of the truggy, there was no sloppy play and it ran and started realy well everytime...

but...
the kyosho st is also a very good truggy, dont rule that one out..

buy the truggy that you like, you can get parts for and feel is good for the money!!, the jammin in the u.k is very exspensive but like i said i bought it due to the great structure and layout...