Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

clutch life

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 08:28 AM
low_blow_joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clutch life

hi ppl, im using an x1-crt and it seems that i wear my clutch very fast. it wont last for a gallon. im not too sure the average lifespan of the clutch. how long does ur clutches last for u? im running an OS vspec, with the ofna blue aluminium clutch with gold springs. im using a 30,000 oil for my center diff. does this heavy oil affect the life of my clutch? sidetrack abit, what oil weight u guys using for ur centre diff?
Old 03-08-2007, 02:13 PM
porkchopsx2

Default RE: clutch life

I just bought a silver long life hard aluminium clutch with gold springs. You should try it out too as the blue ones are a bit soft. Anyway some clutches dont last that long either but then everyone with his luck. I had a carbon clutch who lasted from my force .28 engine with 2 gallons in, went on the new picco .28 with another 2 gallons more and still looking good.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:06 AM
low_blow_joe

ORIGINAL: porkchopsx2

I just bought a silver long life hard aluminium clutch with gold springs. You should try it out too as the blue ones are a bit soft. Anyway some clutches dont last that long either but then everyone with his luck. I had a carbon clutch who lasted from my force .28 engine with 2 gallons in, went on the new picco .28 with another 2 gallons more and still looking good.
hey thanx man.. tink im gonna try a diff set up. btw, the silver alum clutch you just bought, is it ofna's?
Old 03-09-2007, 08:11 AM
porkchopsx2

Its hong nor I dont know if its ofna