Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

just bought storm to SUT conversion kit.....now what

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

just bought storm to SUT conversion kit.....now what

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 06:38 PM
bmwnla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just bought storm to SUT conversion kit.....now what

Hey guys,

I got a storm buggy roller in a trade a while back and i completed it and messed around with it but decided to buy the conversion kit from stormerhobbies because they only had 2 left.

I havent gotten the kit yet but i wanted to see what you guys think i would need to make the truck race worthy. Ive never raced truggies and the only reason i want to is because my buddy just got one.

The kit comes with new shocks, carbon parts, a new spur gear, new shock towers, and extended chassis, truck body, and a set of basher tires and wheels!

Not to bad for 100 bux.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone still races/ owns a truck like this and could tell me some hints/secrets of stuff that fits these trucks and what not. Maybe a site with some good upgrades?

The buggy has a few good parts to salvage like a THS pipe and a Hitech hi torque servo, but i basically am running a savage S-25 motor in there which will prolly stay because i dont have the money for a good motor. And heck it reliable and sort of fast.

Ill prolly buy a reciever so i can run it from my JR XS3 pro instead of the AM radio thats in there.

just suggestions is all im looking for thanks!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 06:37 PM
bmwnla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just bought storm to SUT conversion kit.....now what

guess no one has one